Search results for query: *

1. L

New Lamkin 2024 Grips

Have them on Hireko golf website already and showing in stock
  2. L

Golf Pad Tags

Have used them for years with no trouble. The originals weren't as durable as the current ones and that's kind of to be expected. They scan on my phone 0ver 95 percent of the time and they are constantly updating the app.
  3. L

Whats your preferred putter grip?

I've become attached to this evnroll grip and don't even have an evnroll putter
  4. L

Favorite Cobra Club Ever?

Have had a few cobra clubs over the last decade. When I got into golf they were the best bang for the buck and underrated. I also like to play clubs not many other people will have in their bags. -Had the silver/white bio cell+ in the bag for a few years. Low spin bomber, but if it got offline...
  5. L

2023 Odyssey Versa Putters

They should have went with the W/B/W color way instead of the B/W/B. Always loved the version with the white as the main colorway. Had a 1w and a 7 versa until recently. Still have a W/B/W o works with the microhinge face.
  6. L

Takomo golf anyone try their irons ?

Been playing the 201s for almost a year. Soft and long for standard cavity backs. Lofts are fairly tame for todays standards. I believe my 7 iron is 32 degrees. They look good and I kind of like playing something different. I bought the heads only and put in a set of AMT White s300 in the black...
  7. L

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Bought a new to me driver. Speedzone 9.0 with aldila rogue silver 70s in it. Hit it better in the simulator at GG than I have a driver in a while. Hadnt seen one with the aldila in it and the 70s seems to really help my tempo. Club looked brand new and GG actually had a decent price on it for a...
  8. L

FS - KBS Tour S+ Pulls

Set of KBS Tour S+ pulled from Cobra Amp Forged by local club builder. Have set of 4-PW in pics, but also have GW (currently at builder replacing shaft). These are standard length from Cobra. 4 iron measures 37.5" from tip to grip butt. Cobra lists playing length as 38.5" on website for playing...
  9. L

Reshafting Wedges w/ Iron Shafts or Similar

I have been playing the KBS Tours in my irons for the past 2 years. I recently just switched from the S+ to R+ as the days of working out 5-6 times a week are well behind me. The extra 10 grams between the 2 is very evident and I feel like I don't have to load the shaft as much as I had been...
  10. L

714 AP2 4 Iron Length

Can any of you guys tell me the length of the shaft pulled from a 4 Iron? Trying to see what other stock shafts I can use in my Cobra clubs which are also standard. I can only find playing lengths and not actual shaft lengths from a pull.
  11. L

Cobra Amp Forged Hosel/Ferrule

Looking for specs on the hosel for ferrules. I know the shafts I have are .355, but cell-parts wanted to know the outer dimension of the hosel. Cobra had no info other than the shaft size. Any of you put custom ferrules on yours that can push me in the right direction?
  12. L

OEM Style Headcovers

I honestly like the look of OEM headcovers, but sometimes not the colors they come in. Is there a company that makes OEM style headcovers in different choices of colors? Looking for just a headcover with no logos or brands, just a plain headcover in different colors.
  13. L

Why isn't Kaymer Lofting up w/ SLDR

All I've heard about the SLDR is about lofting up and getting longer carry and roll out. Then I see Laymer's WITB and he's playing a 8.5 degree SLDR Driver. Wouldn't this defeat the purpose of the club and wouldn't there be better options for him from Taylormade? Just curious as it seems to go...
  14. L

Bimatrix and ACP are money

Had the bimatrix for a while and recently put it in the ACP and it's a crazy good combo. The low spin head and shaft were made for each other. I have it set to 10.5 and and it just goes. Great shaft for the price you can get them for.
  15. L

Cobra Amp Cell Grips

Does anybody know where I can get the Blue Amp Cell Lamkin grips anywhere besides a Golf Galaxy? The stick Lamkins don't have the same color blue and I love the color of my driver. Any help would be appreciated
  16. L

cobra amp forged

I bought a set of these this spring and really love them. While I don't hate the Orange badge on the cavity I would prefer something more neutral like silver or black. Has anybody painted these or know anybody that has? And if so what paint and process would work best?
  17. L

Cobra Myfly adapter and Shaft Length

For you guys that do alot of your own reshafting, what length should the shaft be tip to grip with the adapter installed to play at a certain length. If I want to play at 45" what should the shaft measure with the tip?
Back