Search results for query: *

1. Speiser

FS: Scotty Cameron Golo S5 first of 500 Priced To Sell

I purchased this with the intent of starting to collect and enjoy these pieces but due to a series of unfortunate events it seems I must start parting with some things. This has only been used on a putting green a few times. As far as I can tell it's in mint condition through and through with no...
  2. Speiser

Innovation VS. Cheating

Innovation VS. Cheating on the battleground of golf science. Came across this yesterday. It was an interesting read! http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/08/18834282-innovation-vs-cheating-on-the-battleground-of-golf-science?lite
  3. Speiser

My wife and I loved this, maybe you will too.

She was feeling down earlier and it put her in such a great mood she shared it with friends.
  4. Speiser

Worst Course ever...

I decided to join a friend yesterday and as I pulled up and stepped out of my vehicle I realized I was on the absolute worst course I've ever been to, EVER. Granted I'm not the most traveled golfer out there. I've probably only played about 20 courses in my lifetime. This one made me laugh so...
  5. Speiser

WTB or Trade for: Nike VR Pro Wedges

Looking for a few wedges Nike VR PRO 50* with 10 bounce, 60* With 6 bounce, 56* 10 Bounce Don't care which finish. I want them to put them away for a few seasons from now when my current ones get worn. Will buy or offer trade TaylorMade ATV 60* Wedge dual sole. even trade for one. I've used it...
  6. Speiser

The Blacklist (New Show Looks SICK!)

Let me get some opinions on this, I am waiting so anxiously for this premier Although the concept isn't quite original, I'm happy to see something this strong on TV.
  7. Speiser

Club Face Sizes & My Psychological Issues

Maybe this is better suited for the rants section, I dont know. This is a bit difficult to explain but it seems to me that I'm hitting some sort of psychological stump when it comes to the face size of my irons. In an attempt to explain what I mean, and not to waste your time. It's almost as...
  8. Speiser

New From St. Augustine FL

Hello! My name is James I'm 24-years-old. I just picked up golfing about 3 months ago and I LOVE IT. I'm down from losing about 20 balls a round to just 10. (haha) I live here in St. Augustine FL, Just south of TPC Sawgrass. I'm sure there are many of you in the area. Let me know if you'd like...
Back