New From St. Augustine FL

Speiser

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello! My name is James I'm 24-years-old. I just picked up golfing about 3 months ago and I LOVE IT.
I'm down from losing about 20 balls a round to just 10. (haha)
I live here in St. Augustine FL, Just south of TPC Sawgrass.
I'm sure there are many of you in the area. Let me know if you'd like to get together.
I have access to 2 of the great courses at TPC as well as the WGV courses for Free or steeply discounted (usually just the cart fee).
Thanks for your time
- James

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Great courses you got to play there. Would love to play a Sawgrass som,etime

Great courses you got to play there. Would love to play a Sawgrass som,etime

What are you doing later this month?
I'll take you to TPC Valley Course, it'll be a $32 cart fee.

Welcome!!

Welcome to Paradise!

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Hey thanks! Nice avatar, fan photo?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP James!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp: and potentially the start of constant tinkering with your clubs

Welcome to :thp: and potentially the start of constant tinkering with your clubs

Funny you say that... I was just messaging a member about a post they had in the "for sale" section.
haha

Welcome James. We have a pretty good size group of us in Jax area. I live in WGV so not far at all. We try to get together at least once of month. I'll keep you in mind when they set the next one up.

I usually play St Johns and South Hampton all the time so we can get together sometime.

This is a great forum and great people!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome James. We have a pretty good size group of us in Jax area. I live in WGV so not far at all. We try to get together at least once of month. I'll keep you in mind when they set the next one up.

I usually play St Johns and South Hampton all the time so we can get together sometime.

This is a great forum and great people!!!

You wanna play Marsh Creek any time soon?

Welcome to THP, James! If I ever find myself in Florida, I'll take you up on the TPC deal for sure :D

Welcome to THP James

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. My parents have a place in St. Augustine just off 95...get down there a couple times a year..

Welcome to :thp: James!

Hey thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Back