Search results for query: *

1. gatoreric

For Sale Putters and shafts

Sent message on the Alta shaft.
  2. gatoreric

WTB Sun Mountain C-130S

Never found one so I just got a Vessel Player 3. Should be here Wednesday. Thanks for the help.
  3. gatoreric

Top of the Bag: What’s your setup?

I had a 10.5 driver. 14.5 3W. 17 2H and 21 4H. Now going to 9 driver, 14.5 3W and 19 3H. All depends on my new 5 iron if it stays that way.
  4. gatoreric

Golf Bag - Why did you buy your one?

I missed that. I think I want the c-130s so I can have it sit better when I go to range. I have an older Pioneer and it just likes to fall over. Buddy has a 130s but I can;t find the right color. Options are limited in color.
  5. gatoreric

Golf Bag - Why did you buy your one?

Which c-130s you got?
  6. gatoreric

New Ping & Sun Mountain Cart Bags?

WHich color you get?
  7. gatoreric

WTB Sun Mountain C-130S

Yeah They still show it. I finally reached a person, I think he must sell out of a warehouse or something. Said he had none, but would check his other stores. Kinda odd. Really would love to find someone wanting to sell theirs.
  8. gatoreric

Which 2021 Driver for You? Why?

I'm a high spin high launch player. Average swing speed. After trying a few options, I got into the Rogue White shaft. I'm usually not a feel guy who notices things, but this shaft felt amazing in the Max. Got my launch down and took off spin. Perfect combo for me. I'm excited.
  9. gatoreric

2021 Irons - What ya thinking?

Switching from my Ping i200's to the new G425 irons. Got fitted a few weeks ago and like the results. Iron play is one of my poorest areas of my game and figured I needed the help the G's can provide. Really love how close the G425 are in looks. Bigger of course, but nothing insanely huge.
  10. gatoreric

Which 2021 Driver for You? Why?

Ping G425 Max with Rogue White shaft. Fitted for this last weekend and results were ideal for me. Can't wait for it to arrive.
  11. gatoreric

WTB Sun Mountain C-130S

I found their site and ordered it. Never got shipping tracking. So I emailed the next day. Got a bounce back email saying domain invalid. Tried to log into my account on their site. Said my email was invalid. Felt like a scam. So I disputed charges on PayPal. They refunded. Finally talked to...
  12. gatoreric

WTB Sun Mountain C-130S

Finally decided on the bag I want and can’t find it anywhere. So I figured I’d try here. It’s the 2020 Sun Mountain bag in the blue/black/cobalt. Attached a pic. Of anyone has one they want to sell or see one in a store then let me know. Thanks.
  13. gatoreric

WTB Glide 2.0 Stealth 50 degree (Closed)

Looking to buy a Ping Glide 2.0 50 degree SS with the stock Ping Wedge shaft in it. Let me know. Have the set UW but want to try the 50 to go with my 54 and 58. Found one. can close.
  14. gatoreric

WTB: Ping G hybrid 17 and 22

Looking to buy a Ping Hybrid in good shape. Demoed the G and they really fit my swing well. Looking for a 2H (17 degreees) in standard Alta stiff flex. Prefer with headcover, but without works too. Thanks. BTW, I found the 22.
  15. gatoreric

WTB- Clubs for daughter

My 15 year old has taken up golf and looking for woods to fill out her set. Looking for a driver and hybrid. Maybe a 3 wood too. She has some irons she likes and a putter. Prefer something of decent quality without breaking the bank until she improves. Let me know if you guys have anything that...
  16. gatoreric

Wedge setup choices

I know there are alot of posts on wedges and wedge setup. I have read a ton of them, But figured I would post my particular dilemma and get the thoughts of THP. Recently purchased I200's which I absolutely love. Went with 5-UW in power specs which puts my UW at 49.5. After a few rounds my UW is...
  17. gatoreric

Ping i200

Anyone put these in play yet? Hit them at a demo day and loved them. Going to get a set soon. The new AWT 2.0 shafts have got my interest as well if anyone has used those some feedback would be great. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. gatoreric

Mystery animal at FedEx St Jude

Did anyone figure out the mysterious animal (monkey, orangutan, etc) that they kept showing. McCord sounded completely baffled at what this animal was doing just sitting among the other spectators watching the golf. I must have missed it trying to fond which channel they were flipping the...
  19. gatoreric

Tiger's Bag

Watching the PGA this morning and wondering what logo is on Tiger's bag?
Back