Search results for query: *

1. NavyMustang

Taylormade 300 Mini Driver

Question for you guys bagging this thing or other mini drivers, what aftermarket/custom head covers do you use. Wondering if a driver headcover is too big while a fairway would be too small?
  2. NavyMustang

For Sale Bushnell Tour V4

Is this still available?
  3. NavyMustang

FS: Cleveland Classic Hybrids H3 and H4 MINT

Like the title says, two almost new Classic Hybrids, these never saw the course, just a few range sessions. Perfect crowns and toplines some light ball marks on the faces and light sole marks. The 3h has a head cover, but the 4 does not. Both Regular Flex. I'll say $60 shipped for either one...
  4. NavyMustang

FS: Set of Cleveland 2012 Mashie+ Hybrids (2,3,4) - Cleveland Mashie F5

ALL SOLD what the title says a set of 2012 Mashie + Hybrids - 2 SOLD, 3, 4, Reg flex Miyazaki C kua shafts. Very good condition with head covers. $125 shipped to the continental US (if you are elsewhere let me know). OBO Also a Cleveland Mashie 5 wood, C kua reg flex with head cover, very good...
  5. NavyMustang

HP Irons by Taylormade???

Gents, Quick question, I've noticed over the last few years that Taylormade comes out with an HP version of some of its irons once they are no longer the current lead line (i.e Rocketballz HP last year and now Rocketbladez HP this year). Other than finish is there any difference between these...
  6. NavyMustang

FS: Cleveland Classic 270, Mashie 5W, Mizuno MX300 irons, Titleist Stadry Bag

One more day and its heading to Ebay! OK, several things for sale here. Cleveland Classic 270, 10.5 Regular Flex Miyazaki 39. Used for a couple of range session, clean face and top line. Normal wear on sole with one decent scratch. $100 Shipped, OBO. Cleveland Mashie 5W, regular flex...
  7. NavyMustang

Anyone Playing the Cleveland Classic shorter than stock?

Just wondering if any one bought or shortened their Cleveland Classic to a shorter length than the standard 45.75? If so, what effect did it have and did you have to add some weight back to the head?
  8. NavyMustang

Lightweight shafted Irons and standard shafted wedges? Difficult Transition?

For those of you with lightweight steel shafted Irons (KBS 90, NS Pro 950gh, GS95....), do you have your wedges shafted with similar weight or are you playing off the rack wedges? Do you have difficulty with the transition from lightweight irons to your wedges. I play Nike VR_S Forged with...
  9. NavyMustang

Cleveland Tour Cart Bag Review - In Hand PICS!

Many of you have seen the various threads I have started over the last few weeks as I have attempted to pick a new bag. The competition was between the Cleveland Tour Cart, Cleveland CG Black Staff and the Ping DLX in black. I almost went with the Ping as it was the only one available locally...
  10. NavyMustang

New Mashie Fairway Dented, playability issues? UPDATE: GLOBAL GOLF Great Cust Serv.

So, I'm kind of bummed right now. Got my package that I've been waiting on for almost a month, in it was a new Cleveland Classic 270, a Mashie 5 wood, Mashie 4 Hybrid, and a 588 Forged Sand Wedge. Unfortunately the Classic has a big scratch on the bottom (no playability issues but still...
  11. NavyMustang

For our UK Based THPers - Question about MD Golf?

For our UK/European based THPers, can you tell me any info about MD Golf? I've seen some good reviews about their equipment being a good value for the price but was wondering about their other stuff like golf bags, shirts... Any experience with the quality of their gear?
  12. NavyMustang

Pick my next bag

Just like the title says, pick my next bag. I 've narrowed it down to two choices, but am open to suggestions. This bag will be used exclusively on a push cart. I haven't been able to touch either bag because no one here has them. They are both of viny/nylon/leatherette staff bag like material...
  13. NavyMustang

Cleveland CG Tour Cart Bag - Is it Back?

Ok, well the answer is obviously yes, but its not on their web site. However there seems to be two versions of this bag. One in Europe in the first two pictures (including the closeup) that clearly shows this to be like the old Tour cart bag they offered that was modeled after the old staff...
  14. NavyMustang

2012/13 Cleveland Staff Bag 588

Gents, Trying to decide on a staff bag but don't want something huge. Do any of you have the new 588 Cleveland Staff Bag? The Cleveland site lists it as a 9 inch bag, but it still looks huge. Is it just as big as other full size bags but with a smaller top or is it closer to some of the...
  15. NavyMustang

Greetings From Copenhagen

Greetings THP Members, I have been a lurker around here for a while now and finally decided to join. I have learned quite a bit from your knowledgeable posts and opinions and I think the reason I finally joined was the fact that this forum as compared to a few others I won't name seemed to...
Back