Search results for query: *

1. Stribs

Fostering

My wife and I started the fostering process a few weeks back. We've had a couple visits with our licensing agency (introductory meeting, pre-home inspection visit, etc.) and have been filling out and submitting documents every night it seems like. We've also attended a few Foster Parent College...
  2. Stribs

Golf Point of Purchase (POP)

What works and what doesn't? Who does it well and who doesn't? Would you like to change anything about how consumers interact at retailer shops, club pro shops, etc.? POP can be anything from retailer shops and the contraption holding equipment, tents and sails at demo events, to giveaway items...
  3. Stribs

Please pray for my mom

My mom found a raised and discolored spot in the middle of her back and is going to the doctors tomorrow to get some tests taken. She is pretty nervous and scared because she doesn't have too much support in the area anymore as she lost her mom one year ago to the month and my father some two...
  4. Stribs

WTB - Callaway 3 or 4 Fairway Wood

Looking for either X2 Hot/Pro or XR/Pro in like new or very good condition with a stiff shaft. FYI for those that point me to CPO, I know I can find one there in like new condition for under $100 but thought I'd first see if any THPers were looking to sell so that someone can get some extra...
  5. Stribs

Favorite Golf Quote

What is your favorite golf quote? "A good golfer has the determination to win and the patience to wait for the breaks." -Gary Player "Keep your sense of humor. There's enough stress in the rest of your life not to let bad shots ruin a game you're supposed to enjoy." -Amy Alcott
  6. Stribs

Share your stats....I dare you

Just want to see how people are playing and to know what stats every keeps. Feel free to share your stats from your most recent round, your yearly numbers, or league averages, etc. Feel free to post FW, GIR, putts, penalties, etc. I'll start by posting my work league stats which includes...
  7. Stribs

What Is Your Achilles Heel?

Title says it all. What is holding you back from playing great golf?
  8. Stribs

Past, present, or future....who is/will be the GOAT?!

Is it Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, Ben Hogan, Bobby Jones, Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy, Jordan Speith, Bryson DeChambeau? Please don't just pick and be done...pick and explain your rationale. GOAT= Greatest of all time
  9. Stribs

Contest- Bose headphones

http://bit.ly/1Ix3eSk Disclaimer- I get an entry for everyone who uses the above link. -- See the custom @Bose headphones 1st round picks got yesterday? Enter to win a Pats pair! http://t.co/qfR82hUN45 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Stribs

WTB - Callaway BBA Driver - 2014 Model

Hand: Right Loft: 9° Shaft Type: Mitsubishi Fubuki ZT 60 Graphite Shaft Flex: Stiff Looking for mint condition or like new for around $150. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Stribs

A White and Gold (No, Blue and Black!) Dress Melts the Internet

What color is the dress below? Gold and white? Blue and black?
  12. Stribs

What is your biggest golf accomplishment to date?

Just looking to start a conversation and to hear about some of your biggest golf accomplishments. Was it beating your boss? Who is next on your list to beat? Your bosses boss? Was it getting your significant other into the game? Who will you work on next? Was is shooting or breaking a...
  13. Stribs

SuperStroke putter grips with new graphic giveaway

Via Twitter 557600094715785216 and via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/superstrokegolf/photos/a.474433839248821.126929.266645466694327/1053612617997604/?type=1
  14. Stribs

Contest - Lamkin UTx Wrap Grips

http://woobox.com/aaovwc/d47dbh
  15. Stribs

WTB: The Masters Coffee Mug

It's a long shot, but if anyone has extras or is going to the actual tournament this year...I am interested in continuing on with my coffee mug collection. CJ was nice enough to grab the green one for me last year, but now I am wanting the white colored one.
  16. Stribs

FS: Ping I20 Driver, Callaway FT Tour driver, Bio Cell 5/7 W

Just a couple randoms that I'm looking to get rid of. All are in like new or excellent condition. See pics below. All prices are shipped to CONUS. 1. PING i20 driver, 9.5 degree, TFC 707D stiff shaft, matching headcover. Asking $110 shipped. 2. Callaway FT Tour driver, 9.5 degree, Graffaloy...
  17. Stribs

WTB: 19* Hybrid - Stiff

Let me know what you have. Would prefer like new to new condition with headcover. Also looking to keeping it around $100 shipped to Michigan.
  18. Stribs

FS/FT - Mint Condition Cobra Bio Cell 5/7 Wood - Stiff

Recently purchased, hit only a few times, in perfect condition. Lamkin R.E.L. 3GEN 360 grip, Project X PXv stiff shaft, black head, comes with wrench and headcover. Asking $130 shipped. Possible 5 wood trades would be a Ping i20 or G25, Nike Covert 2.0, or even a Callaway x2Hot 5Deep. Will...
  19. Stribs

Inner Voice Contest by Voice Caddie

So there's a few THPers that have entered this contest and I thought it would be a good to post the link here. I'm not asking you to vote for me, but if you happen to do so then great. Please follow the link below and vote for your favorite inner golf voice photo. You may be required to like...
  20. Stribs

Contest - Titleist Den Caddy Full of Golf Balls!

Enter to Win! A New Titleist Den Caddy Full Of Your Favorite Titleist Golf Balls! Grand Prize Winner Receives: One (1) New Titleist Den Caddy Filled With Winner's Choice Of Titleist Golf Balls! 2nd Place Winner Receives: One (1) Titleist Vokey SM5 Tour Chrome Wedge One (1) LostGolfBalls.com...
Back