Search results for query: *

1. OrangeCrush72

What ONE social media page are you addicted to?

We all have a page that we find either good humor in, find a good recipe etc. If you had to pick ONE (only one) S/M page (NOT a forum) that you check everyday/multiple times per day. I have an odd addiction to the Barstool Sports Pizza Reviews. For the ones who don't know it, the founder of...
  2. OrangeCrush72

f/s 2016/17 Scotty Newport 2.5 35in w/HC

Hi All, I am taking an indefinite leave from golf due to a back injury and offering up my like new Scotty. I bought it new last April and used it 6x before I got hurt so offering it up for sale to fund my photography hobby. Price is $320 shipped CONUS via PayPal. Sent from my iPhone...
  3. OrangeCrush72

FS. TM300 Forged Rifle 6.0 3-P

I have a good/very good condition set of irons for sale. Price is $170 shipped The 8i has a small ding that I had buffed down hence that browning. There is no browning on any irons. There are some small rust spots on a couple of shafts. Conus Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. OrangeCrush72

FS. Callaway Apex 23* with KK80S

I have a new in the plastic Apex with HC I am selling. I got it for Christmas but want to go in another direction. Price is $175 shipped CONUS via PayPal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. OrangeCrush72

F/S 2014 Big Bertha 9* with ZT60x or Fubuki Alpha 70x or both

I have a very very good condition driver that I have two options for shafts. Both shafts will play 44.5 inches and prices are shipped. With ZT60x $65.00 With Alpha 70x $115.00 With both $135.00 Alpha shaft alone $65.00 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. OrangeCrush72

Any sweeper/pickers using the 13XForged irons?

I am FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY getting new irons this season and my list is down to 2 sets. I will be buying them used in exc condition to keep the cost down. To keep the comparisons out of the equation I will not list the other model. My focus is on sweeper/picker swings using the 13 Xforged...
  7. OrangeCrush72

MP-H4 iron set turf interaction. Reviews wanted.

I tried using the search function and nothing came back so I gotta ask. I am VERY mindful of how an iron set slides thru the grass and I had never really given the MP-H4 iron set much thought. I was at the major golf store chain to see/hit the MP-54's and just really started to study the...
  8. OrangeCrush72

SE Mass/RI golfers. AVOID Maplegate GC in Bellingham, MA

I played there this weekend with some friends who live down there and this is my 2nd time playing there in the last 12 mths. The 1st time I gave them a pass on conditions, the 2nd time shame on me for going back. While I FULLY understand that courses around MA/RI/NH are struggling, providing...
  9. OrangeCrush72

Great video for all parents! ROFL. Work Safe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LrNcAH7-fZk#!
  10. OrangeCrush72

Went to a huge outdoor demo event. My 3 cents

Every year I look forward to the outdoor demo event at the Golf-Ski Warehouse in Hudson NH. They guys who work there are all solid guys and they are one of the few shops with an outdoor range for you to use. So Here is my report. There are some real winners and some........yeah lets say...
Back