Search results for query: *

1. Lefteist Golfer

What do you do w/Unused Range Balls

2. Lefteist Golfer

Weak or Strong Grip

As far as grips are concerned do you employ the weak or strong grip? I’ve always been what I consider a very weak but over the winter doing some work in my garage I started tinkering w/a strong grip and to be honest I feel as if I’ve been missing something, the ball comes off the face w/much...
  3. Lefteist Golfer

Could you do it

Watching the WM… 16th Hole Stadium seating w/18k or more fans all rowdy and probably a bit drunk too, could you get up (as the golfer you are) and hit the green and walk out with at worse a Par… or knowing yourself as a Golfer would the pressure and let’s admit the crowd itself cause you to hit...
  4. Lefteist Golfer

Netflix & The PGA Tour

https://golf.com/news/netflix-launching-pga-tour-show/ Is this a good thing? IMO sounds to be very exciting, can’t wait to see which Top Golfers it will be following
  5. Lefteist Golfer

Unique Grip

Own your swing, what works for you might not work for someone else and verse versa. Watching East Lake Cup this is the Grip and Swing of Patrick Welsh of Oklahoma
  6. Lefteist Golfer

Newbie from Pa

Hi everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. Just joined after I got a Taptalk account. Looks like an awesome place to talk with and share Golf topics w/follow Golfers. Look forward to posting and (Mostly responding) to topics. I'm a Married Male of 12 awesome yrs and a Father of 2 (Daughter and...
Back