Votes: 46 75.4%
  • B. Offer to someone else there

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • C. Bag back up and take to Clubhouse

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • D. Take w/you and bring back and use next time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I leave them there for somebody else to use.

I leave them there for whoever comes around next. I've hit my share of range balls left behind, so I try and leave some behind me when I am practicing.

I'll offer them to someone else on the practice tee. If I'm the only one there I'll leave them for the next person who arrives.

Seems I never finish my bucket. If someone near I'd prefer to have I engage otherwise just leave em.

I just leave them, usually there will be 5-10 left. Since we pay for our balls it just seems kind to leave them.

In those places where you just get balls on the range for free for warming up I'll make sure I either finish up my little stack that I put on the ground or put them back in the big bucket where they belong as to not litter.

If there are Kids/people there I will usually offer them up, Too the Kids first.
If there is no one else there I would just leave them for the next person.

#LifesTooShort

Unused range balls?? Can you rephrase this question?? I don’t understand.

Yeah, kids first unless they're knuckleheads.

The only time I leave range balls there is when I'm rushing & have to hit some quick balls to loosen up before the tee time. But if I do, I will just leave them there or if someone is close by say "hey, there are a few balls left here if you want them. I need to get to the tee box."

I cant tell if this is a question (because its a decent one) or an ad for a youtube channel.

I'm fortunate in that the range I use most saves them for me so I usually do that (unless there are any kids genuinely practicing near by).

I generally offer them to someone in a nearby stall, or just leave them if no one is close by.

It depends.
Sometimes, if there's half a bucket or more, I'll toss in the cart and hit them after the round. That's rare.
Otherwise I just leave 'em ...

Interesting promoting one’s golf content on someone else platform.

Why not create a poll at least?

I’ve never had this experience. I usually start hitting flop shots at this point in the bucket. Draw chips and such

Who the heck takes them home?

I leVe them at whatever section I was using them. Appreciate it being reciprocated when taking 5 balls to the chipping green and there are spares there too

I cant tell if this is a question (because its a decent one) or an ad for a youtube channel.
Seems like a promotion for the channel.

Sure seems like an ad

Just leave them.

Back