Search results for query: *

1. Misike

Interesting Group I was paired up with today - I am usually a single so I get what I get

As long as they are keeping up with the group in front, or holding the rest of the course up, then I'm ok with that. Or, if. you are, let people play through.
  2. Misike

Interesting Group I was paired up with today - I am usually a single so I get what I get

The slow play would have gotten to me. Probably a good thing they did continuous putting ob the green or it would have been even slower.
  3. Misike

Newest Club In Your Bag?

Paradym driver. Got for Black Friday, only used one round so far.
  4. Misike

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Taco and Enchirito
  5. Misike

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

My putter currently is a SeeMore mFGP2. The putter can change often. The next oldest club would be my 58 degree, PM Grind 2.0.
  6. Misike

Really random: which pocket?

Back pocket, right side. But I rarely even wear a glove anymore these days.
  7. Misike

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congrats, sounds like a great opportunity!
  8. Misike

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Wow. THP rolling in with a tank to the gunfight. Super cool.
  9. Misike

The Ultimate 3

That’s a tough one. I still think your day for a HIO is coming soon though. I have faith it’s going to happen.
  10. Misike

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I couldn’t follow this one live, but really enjoyed catching up each night. Congrats to the winning and returning teams and also congrats to @Parrot! I remember your first experience and was lucky enough to be the first one to see ya at the airport that time. You’ve been to many since and have...
  11. Misike

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

No complaints or arguments here. 4 hours is plenty of time.
  12. Misike

April 8 Solar Eclipse

Ohio was not cloudy today. We were out in the backyard the entire time. We had a time lapse on a tripod watching us to see if it showed it getting darker and then lighter. It was pretty awesome though during totality and taking the glasses off.
  13. Misike

Crazy Wedge

Would be interesting to see how it feels. Talk about a shovel.
  14. Misike

WINNER Congrats: You Just Won a Trip to Shaft Up #2

Congrats! Very good surprise for a Monday.
  15. Misike

Same shoe, different colorways

Yep. I do. Good looking and comfy shoes are hard for me to find, so when I get a pair I like I stick with them.
  16. Misike

Off Course – The 200th Episode

I was waiting for the usual Friday drop and didn’t see it. Sunday special instead. I’ll fire this one up tomorrow. Congrats on 200, that is something to be proud off!
  17. Misike

Family Golf

Have only played 4 holes this year but it was with my 12 year old son. We have plans any more rounds this year including my younger son and wife.
  18. Misike

Egg on Burger?

I’m not against it. Not my top burger choice but it’s nice to switch it up sometime.
Back