Search results for query: *

1. myndcraft

Recommendation for "Athletic fit" golf pants?

I'm looking for a golf pant with a relaxed fit in the waist/thighs, but still has a tapered leg. If anyone has worn Lucky Brand: 410 Athletic Slim jeans thats the fit I'm aiming for. Any recommendations?
  2. myndcraft

For Sale Bettinardi BB1-LN Soft Carbon Putter (Club Champion Exclusive)

For sale is a Bettinardi BB1-LN Carbon putter that was made for Club Champion. Only 500 of these were produced. This putter has only been rolled indoors, comes with the matching head cover and features a Salty Grips putting grip. $520 includes fees & shipping.
  3. myndcraft

Foot Supination

Question for the shoe experts and podiatrists out there. Does anyone have any advice on which golf shoe models, preferably available in wide widths, are best for people with foot supination?
  4. myndcraft

WTB WTB: Snell MTB Black

Anyone have a couple extra boxes of these they can spare?
  5. myndcraft

WTB Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65gm 04

TaylorMade Adaptor (SIM2 /M6) is preferred and at least 44.5" uninstalled.
  6. myndcraft

WTB TaylorMade SIM2 Max D 9° RH Driver

Would prefer used in good condition and head only, but if it's a deal will consider anything.
  7. myndcraft

Callaway OptiFit Issue - Is it the sleeve or hosel?

Hello all, my beloved 3 Wood seems to have come loose and I'm not sure if it's an issue with the Sleeve or with the Hosel. Let me know your thoughts based on the video below. I've tried wrenching it down more and there is still play in there. Leaving this weekend for a guys trip and hoping...
  8. myndcraft

Mountain Biking (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH)

Since there wasn't an active thread on the topic I figured I would start one. Discuss your bike, your latest ride or anything else =)
  9. myndcraft

WTB single 2019 Grandaddy Truvis Ball

Hey fellow hackers, as many of you know I was an avid Truvis collector. While I'm not keeping up like I was I would like to add the 2019 Grandaddy ball into my collection if anyone has one for sale/trade. Thanks!
  10. myndcraft

Whiskey Menus -- What info and how should it be organized?

So I purchased a new liquor cabinet the other day so went through the process of cataloging my collection. In the process I discovered that I have over 100 expressions on hand so I thought it would be fun to create a Whiskey Menu for when I have company over. My question though is how do you...
  11. myndcraft

Questions for the club builders…

I decided to pick up a used set of irons as an experiment and am going to be changing out the shafts and grips and having them built to a specific swing weight as well as have the lofts and lie checked. After calling around the cheapest I can get this done, at a reputable place, will be about...
  12. myndcraft

Bag Themes...

Extending on the idea of headcovers has anyone tried to continue a theme in the bag? I’ve been rocking the Arnold Palmer headcovers from Stitch Golf and The King towel from MG Golf for a while now, but I wanted to take a step further… So I decided to take my first shot at paint filling and...
  13. myndcraft

Kingsford Loyalty Program

Just in time for BBQ season Kingsford seems to have launched a rewards program. From the website you'll get a $5 coupon for every 5 charcoal products you purchase (you can upload old receipts too) and have the chance to win some surprises. If you're going to sign up please use my referral...
  14. myndcraft

Charcoal Deals… Time to stop up

Kingsford Blue… Considered by many Pros and backyard BBQ'ers to be the gold standard has the 2x20lb bags (normally around $24) now on sale through Memorial Day at the Big Box Store, stock up while you can! Home Depot - $12.88 (unknown limit) Lowes - $12.88 (Limit 5) Meijer - $12.99 (limit 2)
  15. myndcraft

Visiting Las Vegas March 2nd/3rd - Anyone want to play?

Technically I'm going to be there until the 6th, but I'm pretty much out of the loop those other days. So… does anyone want to play Saturday afternoon (I land at 12:34pm) or Sunday Morning?
  16. myndcraft

Home Warranties

Just curious if anyone has or had a home warranty and what are your thoughts on it? I've just had the water main break for the second time in 30 days in my home and about to pay for another emergency plumber visit. I would rather pay every month and work it into the budget than deal with this...
  17. myndcraft

Win a 2018 THP Championship shirt

I was able to snag one of the Holiday Blind Grab Bags and in it was this fantastic THP Championship PUMA golf shirt from Budget Golf. Unfortunately though it's a size medium so there is no chance of me ever fitting into it. How to Qualify: Be a 2019 Albatross Member You weren't a participant...
  18. myndcraft

Help me pick a custom FJ combo

Pulling the trigger on a pair of custom FJ Pro/SL BOA, but I need some help picking out a combo. The wife put these four together for me and we would love THPs help in picking the winner. Or design a pair that uses the Navy color for the base and show me what you got! Sent from my...
  19. myndcraft

FJ Rain Gear: DryJoys Select vs DryJoys Tour LTS

Looking to upgrade the rain gear for the coming season and am wondering if anyone have experience or thoughts on these two lines? DryJoys Select DryJoys Tour LTS
  20. myndcraft

Vitamins / Supplements

Just wondering what everyone is taking in terms of vitamins and supplements? I've been debating these three multi-packs if anyone has feedback on them… Made Man 360 Nature Made Maximin GNC Mega Men Whole Body
Back