Search results for query: *

1. J

Non-fitted iron test

#53 As some of you i recently had a post with the topic of non-fitted vs fitted irons. not to get all into it again but it was mainly a test i did with my current fitted spec'ed out set of jpx 919 hm kbs c-taper lite 110 stiff, 2 flat vs my buddies rogue x irons. the performance was quite...
  2. J

For Sale MIzuno JPX-919 hot metals

In great shape and purchased less then a year ago Mizuno JPX-919 irons 5-GW, KBS tour c- taper lite 110 S, golf pride align plus 4 grips, standard length, standard loft and they are 1 degree flat. Asking obo $645 shipped but will consider trades and work something out with Rogue X, Mavrik or...
  3. J

fitted irons(mine) vs non-fitted(buddies)

So the last 2 rounds I’ve tested something with pretty interesting results. I am a 9.8 hcp currently with the worst part of my game is iron play. My irons are custom fit to me with full fitting jpx 919 hot metal 5-G. last 2 rds out of the 18 holes I would play 2 balls for the back 9 with my...
  4. J

Rogue vs rogue subzero vs epic standard vs ping lst vs mizuno st180 w/number

so hit a bunch of balls today, swing was off i was my typical 12 hcp but each set had a good one and a bad one so in the end it evened out. only numbers i dont have are from the mizuno which i hit outside with older range balls. swing speed was lower then usual with this wet weathr my several...
  5. J

Like new MP-18 MMC irons FS/FT

Buyers remorse, purchased yesterday 12/3 and only hit for a half of round, impulse buy. The clubs are in brand new shape, only blemish is on the 5 iron which has a tiny ding in the upper face but it doesn’t effect performance. 5-pw standard, np pro modus 120 tour stiff, black and blue multi...
  6. J

Any Myrtle Beach Experts

we are going to pass on the glens due to there condos being a decent ride away from the night-life part of myrtle which a large portion of the group indulges. so i have these two options, im pretty sure we are going to go with option 1 Option 1: playing four rounds at the following:Aberdeen CC...
  7. J

Glen dornoch??

Never played and only researched the four glen courses and it seems people agree on courses being in good shape, extremely scenic along with the waterway.u guys seem great at recommending courses so I wonder what you guys think about them. I am open to all ideas and looking to book a trip with...
  8. J

Got a Seemore

So I have been in the market for a new putter, had the v-line rx fang and had ok results just felt it lacked feel for me. So I tested a bunch of models and all priced models and liked the tank cruiser 1W, rx white hot #1 and the seemore 303milled Center blade. Had steady results with the 1W and...
  9. J

Odyssey tank cruiser #1 CB

Anyone have any opinions abouts the odyssey tank cruiser 1W counter balance putters
  10. J

FS 33"odyssey rx v-line fang

In excellent condition 33" odyssey v-line Fang putter with superstroke grip. Asking $105 shipped "SOLD"
  11. J

Callaway fusion driver numbers

So went to the big box store and hit the fusion 45.5 in both recoil and diamana s shafts, ping g me tec, ping g and m2. I warmed up for awhile then started swinging 5 balls apiece to make eliminations. Right off the bat I noticed how easy they were to hit but knocked out the ping g right away...
  12. J

FS/FT M2 and Cobra fly z +

Cobra driver sold price drop m2 3 wood $170 shipped M2 3 wood reanx stock stiff shaft. Only used 5-6 rounds in great shape and is a great club. I tried a 3 wood and realized I'm to inconsistent. Asking 180 shipped or trade for xr 16 3-4 wood cobra fly z + driver in great shape, purchased only...
  13. J

FS/FT - TaylorMade M2 Hybrids

Close to new m2 hybrids both 3 and 4 with stock stiff reax 75 shaft. Will consider trades or $225 shipped
  14. J

WTT/WTS - TaylorMade M2 Hybrid

Stiff shaft 22 degree M2 hybrid only hit about 30 or so balls. Like omit to sell for $150 or trade for a 3 wood U
  15. J

Help with swing, video

http://youtu.be/dCxtcvr68KU Recently fitted m2 irons kbs tour R, this is a 6iron. Problem shanks and boat loads of heel shots. Now I had stiff shafts on jpx irons but due to injury I only swing my 7i at 73-76mph so they fitted me to the kbs 105 tour R. Now I'm still getting use to only 3rd...
  16. J

skycaddie touch or garmin

so after today i realized ill get more use out of a gps unit then a rangefinder, especially since i play different courses and most ive only been on a cpl of times. ive researched this and cant find too much info, or he thread starts and kinda gets hijacked and gets away from post. for those...
  17. J

Swing advice

Looking to sharpen up my game and these swings are first in month, clubs were out. I tend to get to flat and miss fat. Still thinking about online lessons or lessons with a local tgm rick rounsaville or a young pro from nighthawk in md Mark russo http://youtu.be/M357KMoZ4qc
  18. J

Pinehurst/Wilmington NC

Hey guys me and a few buddies are heading down to myrtle beach 1st week of Nov and we were looking to play a round on the way down in NC. we were looking around the pinehurst or wilmington area for a nice course at a reasonable price, any recommendations???
  19. J

Fs/ft tee xcg7 4 wood

Selling a like new TEE XCG7 Fairway Wood, Shaft is their Fuel Tour 70 Stiff Shaft Asking $80 or a trade with a 5 wood or hybrid. But am open to other trade offers.
  20. J

which fairway wood

looking to add a 5 wood and a new 3 wood, currently hit the cally xhot 3 wood with ok success but am in need for change. currently looking at the following exotics xcg7 and the beta model tm sldr and sldr s g25 xhot 2 areoburner has anyone compared these or recommend any others
Back