Search results for query: *

1. Mmaynard11

How does you salary look compared to this?

Damn Scottie!!!
  2. Mmaynard11

Taking Scottie on at Augusta in the SIM

Here we go taking on Scottie at Augusta in the final round. Augusta Set Up Per @War Eagle i should get 18 strokes so we are playing match play and overall score. Scottie’s scores from Rd 4
  3. Mmaynard11

Do you finish if the horn sounds?

Ok so thinking about this now. The horn blows during your round for daylight. Do you finish out the hole? Does it matter where or not if you are hitting a shot from the fairway or putting?
  4. Mmaynard11

WWYO - Tulua Bistro

Go…
  5. Mmaynard11

Baltimore Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapses

Holy crap that is scary. Hope everyone on bridge is found safe… https://apple.news/AZn58yLpUR0uZpZqwY6UV8w
  6. Mmaynard11

Leap Year 2/29

Should it be a holiday and a day off? I mean it only happens once every four years!!!
  7. Mmaynard11

Dunlap Turns Pro

Thoughts? Right decision? https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/39385865/nick-dunlap-accepts-pga-tour-spot-surprising-amex-title
  8. Mmaynard11

Anyone Travel to Puerto Rico?

We are thinking about heading to PR after Christmas. Who has been? Positives and negatives? What activities for fun is there to do? Resort recommendations?
  9. Mmaynard11

Shot Scope - Eric Cogorno Lesson

A few weeks ago there was a thread looking for golfers who would be interested in heading down to Osprey Point Golf Club to par take in a lesson with Eric Cogorno. Well I submitted my interest and was selected and will be heading down tomorrow 12/13 for a lesson that will be videoed and posted...
  10. Mmaynard11

Callaway Fusion Glove

The Grandaddy fellas were provided a few of the new Fusion Glove to try and we will use this thread to discuss our thoughts here. Currently released and based on conversations is stocked based on region until early 2024 FEEL THE FUSION OF COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE Unites proprietary...
  11. Mmaynard11

What is your nemesis distance?

As I was looking at my distance gapping and I got to that 185-195 distance I kind of thought to myself…I hate when I am faced with this distance and struggle on which club to use. What would you say that nemesis distance is for you?
  12. Mmaynard11

WWYO - Runner Stone Mill House

It’s a smorgasbord here at the hotel restaurant. I have no idea where to begin. What are you ordering?
  13. Mmaynard11

Battle of the Bald Fellas (Mmaynard11 vs Greg Kulbick)

So tomorrow I will be headed out with a few THPer’s for a round of golf. My bald headed brother @Greg Kulbick and I will be running this on Match Play style! Greg is a 9.7 and I’m weighing in at a 11.9. Two pops coming to me! We are playing at St John’s Golf & Country Club which I frequent...
  14. Mmaynard11

WWYO Ted Montana’s

Let’s here it THP?
  15. Mmaynard11

Favorite Thanksgiving Day Parade Character?

For those that have the TV on in the background while prepping Thanksgiving feasts…who is your favorite parade character?
  16. Mmaynard11

CONTEST Pick Team Legacy Day 1 Pairings for the Grandaddy!!!

Hello THP Universe! Now that both Team THP and Team Callaway teams have been announced it can mean only one thing… IT’S ALMOST TIME FOR THE GREATEST AMATEUR EVENT OF ALL TIME…THE GRANDADDY!!! The fellas on Team (Legacy) THP thought it would be pretty cool to see how THP would pair us on Day 1...
  17. Mmaynard11

How Do You Cook Your Bird?

With Thanksgiving coming up I debating how to cook up the bird this year. I’ve done the old school roaster, deep fryer and last year the smoker. They all add a different flavor in my opinion. So how do you cook your bird?
  18. Mmaynard11

Pro Shop or Clubhouse Restaurant

Ok so you are headed to a bucket list course that has a killer pro shop…think Dormiesq and the same course is known for a food item in the restaurant think sliders (Hideaway) or Taco truck (Briggs). Are you going pro shop first or going to grab the food?
  19. Mmaynard11

Golf Knowledge

Where is one are of golf that you would like to expand your knowledge around? Is it equipment? Is it tech? Is it the swing? Let’s here where you want to grow…
  20. Mmaynard11

Play it as it lies?

Pretty comical where Rory’s golf ball ended up.
Back