Search results for query: *

1. annsguy

PXG Store

Had to be in the Northern part of Charlotte today and saw the sign for the PXG store. The store is beautiful. Lightning, fixtures and vibe felt very good. Their clothing looked really nice. I am sure the folks who go to Top Golf, which is next door must choke when they see the prices. If you're...
  2. annsguy

Puma signs Vikto Hovland to shoe only deal

Puma announced signing Viktor Hovland to a shoe only deal. He has been wearing Ignite Articulate's for a year with no formal agreement.
  3. annsguy

Wilson Golf, Where's the White Rope Hat

Wilson put a great looking white rope hat on one of the kids who won the Good-Good tourney in Phoenix. They have not brought it to market yet. With all the good stuff they are doing it makes sense to want folks to be walking billboards for your brand. WTH.
  4. annsguy

Driver at set up question

I have read that at address the driver head should have the heel down and the toe up. Is this correct. It looks odd to me. Anyone got a face on picture of what it should look like. I struggle with driver and am trying everything.
  5. annsguy

Straight Down Golf Shoes

Has anyone given these a try. Newer models look better than their first line but still look wide in the forefoot. Could be bad photography.
  6. annsguy

Checking out new subjects in THP

With a new year comes the idea of breaking old habits and trying new things. I find that's true within THP. i 've always gone directly to Golf Clubs and then Flatsticks followed by a little Sports. Have you been to the Travel category? It really has some good info and suggestions whether your...
  7. annsguy

Whose traveling to the PGA Show

Wondering whose going to Orlando next week for the PGA Show. Do you bring an extra big bag in case you score some free stuff. Do you pack the nicer golf polos. to look sharp. Do you try to play 18 while your away from the winter weather. Do you make dinner reservations or wing it with some old...
  8. annsguy

The Dark Knight Rises

Wow, I just watched this movie for the I don't know how many times. It is not just a good Batman movie. It's a great movie.I like my hero's vulnerable and this Batman was
  9. annsguy

Callaway/TopGolf keep buying

Topgolf Callaway Acquires BigShots Golf November 1, 2023 SGB Update Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp. reported that the company purchased certain assets from Invited, Inc., the largest owner and operator of private golf clubs in the U.S., related to its BigShots Golf business. The acquisition...
  10. annsguy

Callaway dominates, Good or Bad

My morning normal is to look at THP before I get busy. Opened it up this morning and scrolled down clubs category and noticed the name Callaway a lot as I thumbed down the list. 11 of 25 subjects either had Callaway in the title or a specific club or ball. While I appreciate they are deserving...
  11. annsguy

Summer reading…. Golf

Many of us slow down a bit during the summer months. Vacation or just a week at home. What golf oriented books would you suggest to the THP sumner book club. I’ll start Zen Golf: I found it good for my head On Golf: The late Jim Flick gives simple timeless advice The Complete Short Game...
  12. annsguy

Club-Apparel Endorsements

Curious if player endorsement matters to you in your club or apparel/shoe purchases and why.
  13. annsguy

Suggestions on a lightweight, small Sunday style bag

I travel by vehicle in my work and like to take my clubs. Any suggestions on a small light bag. I don't want to spend a ton. i just need it to be small because I carry a lot of samples. I do want it to be able to stand.
  14. annsguy

Claw Daddy makes me rethink golf gloves

A funny thing has occurred in my golf world. I can stand most gloves after wearing Claw Daddy. I finally wore out both of my CD's and figured I should wear the four gloves I had in the garage. After just a round the "normal" gloves look so stiff and tired. I will be ordering fresh Claw Daddy's...
  15. annsguy

What do you wonder about while driving

Do you have any deep thoughts on long roads trips. Today I was thinking…. Would Dodge stop making the Charger if it weren’t for State Troopers and Sheriff Departments…… and good ole boys in the South
  16. annsguy

Favorite Road Trip Pit Stop

It’s summer. Family trips await. I wear out I95 from Charlotte to Orlando. Here’s my favorite places for gas, pee break and treats QT- clean, nice staff. Lots of options Buc- ee’s It’s a must see people taking selfies. It’s a trip in itself How bout you
  17. annsguy

US Open- Who wears it best

Who do you think looks good in their apparel set up at the open. Also any major misses. I think Rickie and Max look awesome. Loved the Puma 1/4 zip. Simple but nice. FJ had Max looking good. Not sure why they keep making Victor looks so bad in those polos. He deserves a new brand.
  18. annsguy

Golf things you're just OVER

A few golf brands and things I am just over. One I have been passionate about for years. Others that just seems lame to me. Maybe you have a few. LIV and the PGA: Rich guys complaining bout money is maddening. I am watching half the amount of golf and don't miss it. Wilson Golf; Tired of...
  19. annsguy

Free Arccos Sensors

Free to anyone who’d like them. Just message me a PM and I can send.
Back