Claw Daddy makes me rethink golf gloves

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
A funny thing has occurred in my golf world. I can stand most gloves after wearing Claw Daddy. I finally wore out both of my CD's and figured I should wear the four gloves I had in the garage. After just a round the "normal" gloves look so stiff and tired. I will be ordering fresh Claw Daddy's as soon as these others are done. Wont be long.

Yep, I used a FJ glove I had for the last couple rounds. I don’t like anything but the Claw Pro now.

They need to make cadet small gloves.

The three Claw Daddy gloves I ordered a couple months ago have held up well.

I've been using the Pro for a couple of seasons now, and I will never play another golf glove.

They hold up so much better than anything without “hardening” even after winter golf and spring golf this year.

Thanks so much @annsguy! It's so rewarding to hear this.

We'll be launching a new version of our Max glove in 2-3 weeks (which we've finally gotten right).
We've been working with a new supplier that's sourced a synthetic leather fabric that's really soft and durable.
We'll post here when they're ready.

The sizing will be similar to the Pro and other major brands. We're also adding an M/L & M/L cadet for those in between our med & large in the current gloves.

Got my first Claw Daddy this off season, still going strong. Definitely won’t play with any other glove going forward.

I love them. A little thicker, can wear the same glove all day and not worry about sweat.

Only complaint is the silicone gets slick it there is moisture, but that's what rain gloves are for. No way to avoid that

I love them. A little thicker, can wear the same glove all day and not worry about sweat.

Only complaint is the silicone gets slick it there is moisture, but that's what rain gloves are for. No way to avoid that
Thanks! What we've found is the silicone doesn't play nice with some grips - especially cords. Most but not all rubber grips work well even with moisture.
If they do start getting slick often, I'd recommend throwing them in the washing machine and hang drying. It tends to bring the tackiness back and gets rid of sweat, sunscreen etc.

Thanks! What we've found is the silicone doesn't play nice with some grips - especially cords. Most but not all rubber grips work well even with moisture.
If they do start getting slick often, I'd recommend throwing them in the washing machine and hang drying. It tends to bring the tackiness back and gets rid of sweat, sunscreen etc.
Thanks!

Even if it doesn't work, it's not a big enough gripe for me to stop using them. My absolute favorite

We'll be launching a new version of our Max glove in 2-3 weeks (which we've finally gotten right).
We've been working with a new supplier that's sourced a synthetic leather fabric that's really soft and durable.

The sizing will be similar to the Pro and other major brands. We're also adding an M/L & M/L cadet for those in between our med & large in the current gloves.
I've been holding off on getting another Pro because I've been anticipating some Max news. Excited to hear this, it's an excellent product.

I have the Pro version and have used it for about 3-months...except for the silicone wearing down in the1st finger (tape)..it still conforms to my hand firmly which I like.
Haven't washed it yet, but I am satisfied with the performance of the glove, Will give the max a shot when it comes out.

Callaway weather spann or claw daddy is all I ae

I haven't worn any glove but a Caddy Daddy in over 3 years, great gloves and great company. (y)

I've had the same experience. Love my claws and when I try other gloves, they just don't feel nearly as secure. I think they are still better than most gloves even with a little rain.

Someone explain the differences/benefits I usually use Titleist perma soft or Mizuno Elite. I hear about these all the time on THP but I’ve never actually seen or touched one.

As much as they are recommended here I feel like I should just blind order one but I’m particular about the feel and thickness of a glove. Ideally I like to feel as if I’m not wearing one.

These gloves don’t look like they would match that preference.

Nice to hear.

One of the best features of the gloves is their washability.

Our course has gone to a waterless golf cart cleaning regimen which relies on a spray treatment of all the rubber surfaces with a chemical similar to Armor All. If that stuff gets on the silicone on the palm of the Claw Daddy glove it gets real slick. Throw them in the wash and as good as new.

Someone explain the differences/benefits I usually use Titleist perma soft or Mizuno Elite. I hear about these all the time on THP but I’ve never actually seen or touched one.

As much as they are recommended here I feel like I should just blind order one but I’m particular about the feel and thickness of a glove. Ideally I like to feel as if I’m not wearing one.

These gloves don’t look like they would match that preference.
- The grip is excellent with the silicone lines in the palm, and it offers great feel on the grip.
- They last forever, I've never gotten less than 60-70 rounds (plus practice sessions) out of them.
- They're well ventilated so they're cooler (the standard Claw is the best hot weather glove I've ever worn).
- They dry quickly when they get sweaty, and they don't get crispy like leather gloves.
- They're washable, so you can keep them clean and fresh smelling (it can become an issue in a glove that lasts this long!)
- They're comfortable, no seams rubbing or binding anywhere.
- Best customer service in the industry. Shipping is fast, and if you get your sizing wrong they'll be happy to sort it out and make it right for you.

- The grip is excellent with the silicone lines in the palm, and it offers great feel on the grip.
- They last forever, I've never gotten less than 60-70 rounds (plus practice sessions) out of them.
- They're well ventilated so they're cooler (the standard Claw is the best hot weather glove I've ever worn).
- They dry quickly when they get sweaty, and they don't get crispy like leather gloves.
- They're washable, so you can keep them clean and fresh smelling (it can become an issue in a glove that lasts this long!)
- They're comfortable, no seams rubbing or binding anywhere.
- Best customer service in the industry. Shipping is fast, and if you get your sizing wrong they'll be happy to sort it out and make it right for you.
Thanks! Great list of benefits.

Just a couple questions. What is the material of the glove and would you say it’s thicker than a Cabretta glove?

Thanks! Great list of benefits.

Just a couple questions. What is the material of the glove and would you say it’s thicker than a Cabretta glove?
The palm is synthetic suede with silicone ribs, the top is a mix of synthetic leather and mesh (different top constructions in the Claw, Claw Pro and Claw Max). I do think it's a bit thicker than a Cabretta glove, but to me it doesn't feel too thick or like it interferes with the feel.

@That post the Claw Daddy Pro gloves that I have feel lighter than any leather glove I’ve ever worn.

I was wearing the high end thin leather tour gloves before these and the stretchy mesh fabric of the Claw Daddy is just as or more comfortable, breathes way better, has more traction on the grip and the durability is far superior.

A couple of months ago I blind ordered three of them based on other THPers reviews and have been very happy. @Rod Dunlap even offered me a discount!

I heartily endorse the product.

The Cadet Large sizing was spot on.

Back