Search results for query: *

1. CC Stryder

For Sale Clean Mizuno MP-20 HMB/MMC Combo

Good afternoon Hackers! My listed price is all in PayPal/shipped to the CONUS via USPS Priority or UPS (if you have a preference otherwise I go cheapest) so please keep that in mind when offering. I love this set but the Hogan PTx Pro/Icon combos have won the spot and I'd really like to try...
  2. CC Stryder

WTB Swag Suave One Putter

Been window shopping for a while and decided to finally bite the bullet on a Suave One. Before I order one from Swag I thought I’d see if anyone has one they are looking to move. Hit me up! CC
  3. CC Stryder

For Sale *Another Price Drop Before eBay* WTS/WTT Seemore Z3C Putter

Good afternoon all! Golf courses in PA are finally opening up so tossing up an item for sale or trade. The listed price is all in PayPal/shipped to the CONUS via USPS Priority so please keep that in mind when offering. I take pride in my gear and my transactions with other individuals. Feel...
  4. CC Stryder

For Sale Tour Length Cobra Speed Zone Xtreme Matte/White with HZRDUS Green - $325 OBRO

Good evening fine Gentlemen and Ladies of The Paradise! Price is all in PayPal/shipped to the CONUS via USPS Priority so please keep that in mind when offering. I am open to offers but asking price will take precedence. First to pay, first to get. If the ad is up, the item is still for sale. I...
  5. CC Stryder

For Sale FS/FT *Pre EBay Price Drop* Piretti 60 Degree Lob Wedge

Happy 2020 THP! I am open to offers but remember my price is all in PayPal/shipped to the CONUS via USPS Priority so please keep that in mind when offering. Feel free to ask any question or toss out some trade offers! PayPal: dober3@hotmail.com Very open to trades, the top of the list...
  6. CC Stryder

FS - Evnroll ER8 Tour Mallet

Good afternoon everyone! I'm a long time lurker and purchaser of goods but a first time seller here. For reference, I also operate under the same name at GolfWRx with 87 positive transaction feedbacks and also cjd213 on Ebay. I have only 1 item for sale today listed below. I ship insured via...
Back