Search results for query: *

1. hanzell85

Premium bags

I want to buy a new stand bag for the next season and after seeing some of the premium brands I would like to check out more. I looked at the g-fore (too white) and the iliac ($$) and was hoping THP could let me know of other brands I am missing. Same with headcovers
  2. hanzell85

Different format

I really thought the twosome format the PGA had a little while was a nice change and hopefully an indication that there could be more tournaments like that. One I would really like to see would be a mens/women's partner tournament. Random draw or something to pick partners would be awesome. Any...
  3. hanzell85

Lefty problems

Just a bit of a rant here, but I've been trying to find a set of left hand 2014 callaway apex's or mizuno forged 850 and the selection is terrible and overpriced for 2 year old clubs compared to right hand!
  4. hanzell85

First round

Getting over my 2 weeks in camp and heading home tonight. Excited to start this year of golf with a good round tomorrow. I was wondering how other people's first round went. Hack away guys!
  5. hanzell85

New from BC

Hello everyone. I have been a reader of THP since last fall and decided I should start actually using everything this site has to offer. I'm from Kamloops BC and am lucky enough to have 6 very different but great courses within a half hour drive from home. I try to get out 2-3 times during my...
Back