Search results for query: *

1. TC44

Modus 120S or C-Taper Lite S ? (MP18 SC)

I am going to pick up a set of MP18 SCs. Tried a bunch of shafts today. Want to stay in the 110g range (currently play Tour-V shafts and anything 120g+ seems to irritate my elbows. The Modus 120 (114g) and C-Taper Lite (110g) both performed well (no trackman, just visual feedback at a very...
  2. TC44

TC--WITB

Vowed to go a complete season without buying any clubs. Made it through the winter! Then replaced my 915s with 917s. Love them.
  3. TC44

XP 105 or C-Taper Lite?

I have decided to get a set of Apex Pro 16s. Absolutely love the look and feel, plus consistency and forgiveness. My honeymoon with the Steelfibers is not over (I will likely keep them for future...) but going straight in with them instead of tip weighting was a mistake as they weigh out at...
  4. TC44

Got Me Some 714 CBs

Kind of a lateral move from my Apex Pros (which I love and am keeping), but I couldn't resist! Demo set from Titleist at my local range for $500 Cdn. 716 CBs are $1600 Cdn (that's a big difference for a bit of Tunsgten!).S300 shafts are on the heavy side (I usually play KBS Tours at 120...
  5. TC44

Gave my X5 the White Treatment

I had my buddy paint my X5 in the same theme as my Monterey. I really like how it turned out.
  6. TC44

New Grip

i am really liking the larger "Matador" grip on my Futura X5 so I picked up one for my Monterey. Found a special edition white one off of a Limited GoLo. I really like how it looks with the white theme I have going....
  7. TC44

Futura X5 -- Paintfill Change

I thought the bottom was a little bland so I had my buddy change it up a bit; it looks better in my opinion. Leaving the rest for now. I am loving this putter so far-- My Monterey is on the bench for now! Before: After:
  8. TC44

Scotty Is Back!

As a follow up to my previous post about my red dots falling out, I decided to have a friend paint the putter for me instead of sending it back in (cheap, easy, minimal turn around time). I decided to go for a clean, mainly white theme with a touch of black (sight line and California). Left...
  9. TC44

Scotty is Naked

Pulled out my putter on the back 9 and noticed I was missing a dot. Got home and noticed I was missing 2. WTF?! I thought it was paint but they must be little decals? Weird.
  10. TC44

My Low Spin Experiment: SLDR vs G25

Last season was my best ever in terms of ball strikiing, including driving the ball. I played a G25 10.5 set at 10 with TFC Stiff shaft. My swing speed is around 96 and I normally hit a draw. I typically drive the ball in the 240-260 range (including roll) depending on the strike. I hit the...
  11. TC44

KBS Tour Stiff vs KBS Tour Stiff SS1x

Wondering if anyone has hit the standard KBS Tour Stiff and also the same shaft soft stepped once? If so, was the difference noticeable to you? I understand the process and the 0.3 difference in stiffness, but would love to know about real world feel/results. Thanks
  12. TC44

Anyone Strengthened the Lofts on their MP 54s?

I will be purchasing these irons. 100%. The feel is incredible and I find them plenty forgiving. I know that a number of people have had issues with the high launch and some with distance loss. Curious if any owners had the lofts strengthened, and if so, how is the turf interaction? * my gut...
Back