Search results for query: *

1. ChristopherKee

The Titleist Experience will Return in 2022

You are the Titleist super fan!
  2. ChristopherKee

One Tip That Changed Your Game?

When chipping, rotate the body (some random video with Rory). I stopped doing that after I stopped playing a lot and forgot that's what makes my chipping work.
  3. ChristopherKee

Coming 2 America

Thanks for your thoughts and not giving spoilers =)
  4. ChristopherKee

The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Till this day I only have 2 golf outfits, both were from the Morgan Cup.. Thanks Puma!
  5. ChristopherKee

Construction question...

Most of the time it comes from the manufacture adding epoxy to make weight, balance or reduce flex on the face.
  6. ChristopherKee

Ben Hogan Launches HoganFit: Online Fitting Tool

Not bad. Would be nice if they added something about how you loaded the shaft, maybe swing type question. Did they have something like this back in the SCOR days?
  7. ChristopherKee

Bag Boy Nitron Push Cart

Good improvements and quicker opening than the Clicgear. The tire size looks good so should push nice and storage is okay. They just need a way to be able to stand the bag upright a bit more if needed built into the cart, as well as moving the break lever to a position under the handles. I...
  8. ChristopherKee

2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

My first bag was an Ogio bag with Woode system and I loved it. More these days I use bags with 4 or 5 way dividers and just slap the clubs in there. I do miss the old Woode system, but now that my driver is my only Wood not sure I need it =).
  9. ChristopherKee

Do you brush your teeth before or after your morning coffee?

I brush mine before and after. I wear invisalign retainers so need to brush off the crud instead of drinking it.
  10. ChristopherKee

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

My very first set of irons were the Mizuno MP-30's. Played those from around 2005 when I learned to golf till 2013 when I joined THP. Every time I get over a Mizuno iron it feels like home.
  11. ChristopherKee

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

It's an event with Chris Voshall. Mind blowing.
  12. ChristopherKee

TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Look at that, Virginia is in the orange. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. ChristopherKee

Ahh, so it's down in account upgrades! I was just looking for a big button that said "Join Albatross Club"
  14. ChristopherKee

I join the Albatross club every year whether I'm golfing that year or not, but for some reason, this year, I can't seem to find the link to it as easy as before. Where did it go?
  15. ChristopherKee

WTB Tour Striker PlaneMate

Looking to buy one again (my training aid box seems to be missing) so if you have one sitting around and want to let it go for under $100 let me know. =)
  16. ChristopherKee

I'm down for anything involving Chris Voshall. I'm a huge fan of his.
  17. ChristopherKee

Your Best Pure Enjoyment Irons

most fun has always been my cobra king forged tec one length.. they brought me the most joy, broke 70 for the first time with them, and they just looked cool.
  18. ChristopherKee

Romo Withdraw

There is no money without sponsors, there is no sponsors without viewers/spectators/audience to get their message too. There is no tournament without golfers. All of the above need each other, none of them owe anything to the other. Therefore any argument for or against what Romo has done has...
  19. ChristopherKee

Pitching/chipping question

Pitching in a bucket with a SW is good stuff. Make sure you varie the height, try hitting over and under stuff as well. 99.9999% of golfers are fine using just 1 wedge for everything. Graphite is fine, don't over think golf clubs, they're just a piece of metal on a stick. You should try a...
  20. ChristopherKee

Ferrule slip during build

Painters tape north-south from the hosel to the shaft, make it real tight, no slack. Then wrap one around east-west where the ferrule connects to the hosel. This should keep graphics in place and keep everything in order to dry. With that said, if your shaft and head fit properly (no wiggle and...
Back