Search results for query: *

1. ORUTRAVIS

Fs: Apex cf16 combo, bb alpha 815 20, apex ut, xr pro irons, pm grind 64, and more

Shipping will be priority usps. Callaway XR PRO 3-AW. 3 and 4 irons have KBS TOUR 90's stiff flex and 5-AW have C-Taper Lites Stiff Flex. They are 1/2 long and 1 upright. These have been my gamers and have about twenty rounds. They look great as you will see in the pictures. OFF TO EBAY...
  2. ORUTRAVIS

Harris English Driver Shaft?

Harris drove the ball great all week, hitting 75% of fairways and averaging 307 yards per drive during the final round. He did all of this with his Big Bertha Alpha 816 Double Black Diamond Driver (10.5*), a model that he first put in at the PGA Championship last month. His gamer driver has a...
  3. ORUTRAVIS

FS: Callaway XR 4 Hybrid, Taylormade R15 Hybrid these have to go! Clearance Prices!

1.) Callaway XR 4 Hybrid w/ Project X 6.5 LZ tour. Standard Length with stock grip. In great condition three or four rounds. 75.00 2.) Taylormade R15 5 hybrid 24 degrees with your choice of shaft. KBS hybrid steel 105 or Diamana Plus 82+ X Extra stiff. 90.00
  4. ORUTRAVIS

What is the perfect week for you golf wise?

How many rounds of golf is the perfect week for you? I would love to play four times a week! But once is about normal. The whole work thing is getting in the way.
  5. ORUTRAVIS

The one club you sold that you should never have sold!

The Club Ho in you made you get a new driver, irons set, fairway wood, putter, or for me a wedge? What was it and did you go buy another one? My story is my set of Cleveland 588 TG wedges from College that were hand ground to my exact specifications. Had four sets made and sold my last set in...
  6. ORUTRAVIS

Former Pro trying to make the most of the game!

I played professional golf, Hooters Tour in 2003-2004 and then took a life change to go back to school. My handicap was around +5.5 with course handicaps after ten plus years being removed and a career in the insurance business my handicap and golf game is no where near where it once was. Has...
  7. ORUTRAVIS

Adams Tight Lies Titanium Fairway Wood Review

About two months ago I purchased a Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5 Fairway wood with the MRC Bassara X stiff shaft. I have loved Adams Tight lies since I started the game nearly 22 years ago. Fairway woods and launching them high enough has been an issue for me from the beginning so I love the...
  8. ORUTRAVIS

FS: Big Bertha Mini 1.5 12, Callaway XR 3 Deep, 4 Wood, 4H, R15 430 TP and more

Just recently had a baby and need to get down to the clubs I am using. KC720 has been a bad influence on buying too many clubs. J/K. The prices are paypal and shipped to United States. Include headcover and wrenchs. Let me know if you feel my prices are high give me an offer. The mini, 3...
Back