Search results for query: *

1. Schick

Mizuno Pro 221, 223, 225 and Fli-Hi Irons

Those who have ordered from Mizuno. What has your experience been with loft/lie accuracy? Should I get them checked as soon as they show up?
  2. Schick

Who remembers Golfsmith?

I actually worked PT at the Golfsmith in Indy just prior to them closing. Bought a used like new set of 2014 Taylormade TP MC's for less than $100 after some trades. One of the older guys I worked with at Golfsmith is now the main fitter at PGA SS, so it's always nice to see friends from back...
  3. Schick

Mizuno Pro 221, 223, 225 and Fli-Hi Irons

Well shoot, i should've waited for the 225's in Black. Ordered these last weekend. I did not get a picture of the numbers but i was hitting a 7i. (averages) 179 carry 15.2 launch 4950 spin 29.2 yds peak height - previous set of 2015 forged tecs was 40yds
  4. Schick

What did you shoot today?

84(42/42) felt pretty good for first round after recovering from lower abdominal strain a couple weeks ago.
  5. Schick

Gap Wedge: Irons or Wedge Matching?

GW matches irons. As the last full swing club, I like the feeling of the turf interaction being as similar as possible to the other full swing irons.
  6. Schick

Yay or Nay: Steak and Shake

Nay, we have a Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers which is like steak n shake but better in quality, quantity, service, and cleanliness.
  7. Schick

Nikon rangefinder question??

Im a longtime hunter and newb golfer(2 seasons), my cheap hunting rangefinder finally gave up. I was looking at the Coolshot and the new Prostaff 3i and they both use nikon's "first target priority mode." The reasoning for the comparison is i have about $200 worth of bass pro shop gift cards...
  8. Schick

Will this work?

Last year i bought a demo Razr XF 6 iron with a Project X rifle flighted 5.5 shaft, just to see if i could hit a "players cb iron". I paid $10 for the club itself and since i'm not going use the club i thought about pulling the shaft and putting it in my putter for a stepless putter shaft. I...
  9. Schick

Taylormade RBZ Pro fairway???

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=32680356&ab=ACLN3_Golf_MensGolfClubs_FairwayWoods&cp=4406646.4413989.4414118 Is this a Dicks exclusive item like the Taylormade Z spin wedge? I looked on Taylormade's wedsite and its not even listed like the wedge. Also, if you...
  10. Schick

How cold is too cold?

Here in central Indiana we've had the snowiest meteorological winter ever and finally all but the piles of snow have melted. Sadly it's suppose to turn cold again next week but not snow too much. With high temps next week in the mid 20s my question is "How cold can it get before you start to...
  11. Schick

Ft. Myers adivce

Family vacation to Ft. Myers in June, was hoping i could get some recommendations for courses in the area. thanks!
  12. Schick

Longtime reader first time poster

Hello from central Indiana. I've been reading threads from this site for a few months and instead of doing this :banghead: all day because of the weather i figured i would join THP! I want to say thanks for the excellent equipment reviews as i read most of the Rocketballz iron thread and this...
Back