Search results for query: *

1. Mizuno Blue

Bridgestone leaving the UK...

Bridgestone are pulling out of the UK market, I've just really got used to and was very happy with the B330 RX, oh well, gotta find me a new ball to play again! Here's the release: [COLOR=#202020][FONT=Tahoma]
  2. Mizuno Blue

Putting drills

I've started my winter practice sessions in readiness for next season, however, when putting I find it very hard to concentrate for very long making 1 putt after another, I'm fine when chipping or playing irons for my short game, but I'm struggling to focus when practicing any putting! How do...
  3. Mizuno Blue

Joining & Moving Golf Clubs!

I'm very restless and will certainly not be renewing my club membership (March 31st) at my current club. I moved from my last club to play more competitive golf (qualifiers) and ended up playing less! I was happy to surrender some of the previous facilities and friendship gained over a 3yr...
  4. Mizuno Blue

Left Vs Right

Why are left-handed putters always cheaper to buy than right-handed? I think I might try putting left-handed even though I'm right-handed, I know quite a few people that do this very successfully, do you, or have you tried it?
  5. Mizuno Blue

Changing Shafts

I'm removing my current DG S300XP shafts in my MP-52's and replacing them with the Nippon N.S 950 Pro stiff. Is anyone using these shafts and if so, how are you getting on with them and what did you change from and what difference in flight & feel are you experiencing? Thank you in advance
  6. Mizuno Blue

Won my first board Comp

Won my first board comp yesterday, my name will now be in gold letters and a part of club history for everyone to see in years to come :bashful: The Corbett Cup originates from 1906 and is fought hard for every year in a Greensome Medal format with drawn partners. I was drawn with a 79yr old...
  7. Mizuno Blue

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day from us across the pond, enjoy your 4th July weekend celebrations. SemperFi
  8. Mizuno Blue

Is going to the Range all that?

I've had 2 poorish sessions at the range this week (Monday & Tuesday) not really overcoming the issues I was attempting to address and was a little concerned going into my B-team away match yesterday for my new club and at a course I'd not played before. I didn't need to worry though...
  9. Mizuno Blue

Happy St Georges Day

To everyone. Anyone celebrating it specifically, displaying your flag/s?
  10. Mizuno Blue

I'm told it's Bad, Funny and yet Brilliant, all-in-one

The dreaded 1st tee scenario we all dread with a large crowd waiting & watching :banghead: Never experienced anything like it before, I've been a bit hooky just lately off the tee and knew I needed to look at and refine my set-up at address, but, after being filmed on the 1st tee at Frilford...
  11. Mizuno Blue

Not starting on the 1st tee?

I've thought back now over a few shotgun start competitions I've played in and although I play some of those courses usually very well, I never perform well when starting on any other hole other than the 1st! I'm pretty sure golf courses are designed in such a way that index's are spread and...
  12. Mizuno Blue

How disciplined are you.....

..on the practice ground or range? Do you just turn up and hit through a bucket of balls with no real vision or purpose, or, do you grind out a systematic routine going through your bag, or, do you only take the clubs you need to work on and concentrate on those which are costing you shots? Do...
  13. Mizuno Blue

Have you played in the UK?

So, how many of you have visited the UK and played golf, where did you play and what did you think?
  14. Mizuno Blue

How many balls do you get through in a season/year, and why?

After reading and being quite surprised by the amount of balls some people carry, it leads me to ask, how many balls do you get through in a season/year and why? Now you may like to use a new ball every competition and retire a used ball to the practice shoot, or you play the same ball until...
  15. Mizuno Blue

No Golf = Weight Increase!

As a man of leisure I'm fortunate to usually play in a 10 hole sweep with some seniors and business men on Tuesday & Thursday mornings, I also play in a much larger 18 hole sweep on Fridays and then my Saturdays and Sundays are either a combination of club comps or our own syndicates...
  16. Mizuno Blue

Newbie from the UK

Got involved in a few topics yesterday for the first time on here but just found the sections so, it would be rude not to say hello officially :hello:
Back