Search results for query: *

1. JP_CO

Arccos Caddie/360 Battery Replacement :)

As my caddie sensors are close to end of life (battery life), my goal was to replace the batteries on the sensors to get another 3 or 4 years out of them. Took a hand full of tries trying different methods, but I finally got them replaced and back to close as the originals as possible. I picked...
  2. JP_CO

WTB Arccos Caddie Sensors - Dead

Looking for some (hopefully 2nd generation) sensors - preferably dead sensors I'm trying to see if I can replace the battery on them.
  3. JP_CO

WTB - HZRDUS Yellow 63g 6.5 Callaway

Looking for a PX HZRDUS Yellow 63g 6.5 with a Callaway Optifit.
  4. JP_CO

Arccos Link

Something I'm sure a lot of folks have been waiting for. Just pre-ordered one. Arccos Link is a small, ultralight accessory that allows users of the Arccos Caddie platform to automatically record their on-course performance data without the need for a phone in pocket. Compatible with iPhone...
  5. JP_CO

FS: P790 3i PX LZ Tour Graphite 90g 6.0 / PX HZRDUS Black HC 75g 6.5

Brand new P790 3 Iron Project X LZ Tour Graphite 90g 6.0 Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Standard Length 39 1/2 Price: 160 shipping included CONUS * Project X HZRDUS Black Hand Crafted 79g 6.5 Length just a shy under 43” – Plays about 45” Callaway Dual Cog Adapter Lamkin Crossline ACE 3GEN Standard Price...
  6. JP_CO

4th of July Craziness

Love the 4th. Drinks, food and lots of fireworks. This year is no different. A whole lot of things that go boom. More pics and videos to come. What are you before, during and after.
  7. JP_CO

My journey with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)

So it’s been about 5 years since I’ve been diagnosed with RA,and boy, what a journey. It’s crazy doctors still don’t know what causes it.Since being diagnosed, I’ve been on a variety of different medications anddifferent strengths trying to find that ‘right’ combination. The problem is allthese...
  8. JP_CO

Olympic Golf – Was it what you expected?

As Golf made its debut in the Olympics since 1904, is it what you expected? Outside of the prize being a medal, was it any different than watching another tour tournament?
  9. JP_CO

#THPCallout JP_CO vs. Spivey in #TheGauntlet continues...

Spivey is headed out to Colorado with PGG and figure it’s time to have a little continuation of the Gauntlet. At the Gauntlet we had a match between myself and JRod vs. Spivey and BigTex where we came out 1 up. Date: June 26th Time: TBD Course: Bear Creek Golf Club (Kangs home course) Tee box...
  10. JP_CO

Even the Golden Bear gets stopped on Magnolia Lane

https://www.facebook.com/jacknicklaus/videos/10153430897861366/
  11. JP_CO

Carry driver shaft on a plane?

Wondering if anyone recently have been able to carry on a shaft with them on a plane. Removing the head and keep them separate.
  12. JP_CO

ShortPar4 – What did you get / trading thread

Hoping this thread can serve as a way to show what you got and a way to trade with each other.
  13. JP_CO

Very funny Bud Light commercial

14. JP_CO

Topgolf Acquires WGT

Topgolf Acquires World Golf Tour, Launches New Media and International Divisions Plus Holding Company Deal positions Topgolf as leading golf industry brand with the world’s largest digital golf audience DALLAS – Jan. 27, 2016 – Global golf entertainment leader Topgolf has acquired sports...
  15. JP_CO

Caddie assisted alignment

Was reading an article on GolfChannel about caddie assisted alignment http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/kim-draws-attention-growing-alignment-debate/ In short, is it ok for a caddie to line up the player for a putt? Although there are no rules about it, at that level, I think...
  16. JP_CO

Best late night drunk food

Was out with some friends a few nights ago and threw back quite a few drinks. After an Uber ride to my hotel, I pulled out a cold half eaten Porterhouse (from a really good steak restaurant) and started eating away like a cave man. It was a really good steak sober, but even better completely...
  17. JP_CO

WIN - Custom-Fitted Set of Mizuno Irons (for Great Britain & Ireland)

http://www.nationalclubgolfer.com/articles/article/competition-win-a-customfitted-set-of-mizuno-irons.html Available for our Great Britain & Ireland THPers
  18. JP_CO

Hello, again...from Colorado

Just wanted to say hello again with a new forum name for 2016. Formally known as jester450, new name is JP_CO (otherwise known as John or JP). So why the name change? Couple of my many goals for 2016 is to try and get in on some THP events AND play more golf (especially with other THPers). And...
  19. JP_CO

Socks – What kind of cut do you wear?

Depending on if I’m wearing shorts or pants. Always wear low to mid cut socks with shorts and high cut (to the lower calf) with pants. Wondering what the preference was for others or even if you have a preference.
  20. JP_CO

Telling the wife later

I am what you would call a golf equipment ‘aficionado’. At least I’d like to think of myself as that, but who am I kidding. Just like looking and most of the time, getting golf equipment. Use to have stuff shipped to the house until the Mrs. starting complain that I’m getting to much stuff...
Back