Search results for query: *

1. nikkoplease

PSA: Beware of Scammer PM's

Lol I got one when I was looking for the armlock putter. Wanted me to email some @usa.com email.
  2. nikkoplease

WTB Odyssey Arm Lock putter

made a deal with chef close it up! thanks!
  3. nikkoplease

i'm interested for sure. can you send some pics here or in a PM. thanks!
  4. nikkoplease

looking for an arm lock putter to experiment with. preferably one of the odyssey ones as they seem to be a tad cheaper in price. lmk whatcha got thanks
  5. nikkoplease

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

I got new one length clubs so i need to see the difference in yardage from my old gamers
  6. nikkoplease

WTB: Ping i20 3 Iron black/red dot reg flex

interested in purchasing an i20 3 iron either black or red dot in regular flex.
  7. nikkoplease

FS/FT: Garmin S2 GPS Watch Black/Green

interested in selling my garmin S2 GPS watch for $150 OBRO shipped to CONUS. comes with charger. purchased for $200 this past january. i'm wanting to buy a kickbutt rangefinder with the funds, so if anyone wants to swap the watch + $$ for a kickbutt or another decent rangefinder that would...
  8. nikkoplease

alignment issues

hey freddie, i have alignment issues on the course. i use sticks on the range that help, but when i get to the course it doesn't translate well for me. my alignment issues become very apparent on par 3s. i have a repeatable swing and i know my distances, i hit it straight but right. it's my...
  9. nikkoplease

WTB Oakley flak jacket XLJ

my cheap tifosi's broke, so i'm looking to get a pair of Oakley Flak Jacket XLJs. lmk if you got a pair laying around.
  10. nikkoplease

Magic: The Gathering, any MTG players out there?

hey just wondering if there are other mtg players out there. if so, what format do you play and decks do you run?
  11. nikkoplease

Help with picking component iron heads

I bought a set of kbs tour pulls from kuyaariel about a month ago. i wanted to reshaft my i20s with them, but i though it'd be cool to put some component heads on them. I was looking at wishon, but i believe they only sell complete irons, so that's out. i was looking at hireko and acer brands as...
  12. nikkoplease

Tiger Woods designing Houston Golf Course

Exciting news for Houston area. See you guys Fall 2015. Looks like it's gonna be up near the Woodlands/Conroe area. That's a good hr away from most Houstonians. Ol Jank is gonna be happy about this http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2014/04/tiger-woods-is-designing-anoth.html
  13. nikkoplease

WTB: Ping Anser Hybrid 17* Reg Flex RH or Anser FW 14.5 Reg Flex RH

Broke my old 3W on a tree root a couple weeks ago. Couldn't hit it well anyway. Spot is open for either of these clubs: Anser Hybrid 17* Reg Flex RH Anser FW 14.5* Reg Flex RH maybe Cleveland Mashie FW 15.5* Reg Flex RH -nikko
  14. nikkoplease

How did your company deal with the Microsoft #XPocalypse?

Some of you probably know that as of April 8th, 2014 Microsoft has officially stopped support on Windows XP. I work in IT here in Houston, TX for an oil and gas company. Most users are already on Win 7, but some project have designers that still need to be on XP. My company came up with a plan...
  15. nikkoplease

Hello from Houston, TX

Hi everyone, i'm a 26 yr old native houstonian. took golf lessons when i was younger, but haven't played again til maybe about 3 months ago. my cousin and i have that golf itch now, so we've been hacking it up at our local courses. currently shooting 100s. looking to shoot in the 90s by the end...
Back