Hello from Houston, TX

nikkoplease

Reaction score
Handicap
~15
Hi everyone,

i'm a 26 yr old native houstonian. took golf lessons when i was younger, but haven't played again til maybe about 3 months ago. my cousin and i have that golf itch now, so we've been hacking it up at our local courses. currently shooting 100s. looking to shoot in the 90s by the end of summer. looks forward to reading the forums while at work. engineering application support is quite boring during the day.

noel paguio

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP always good to see more Houstonians on here. If you're ever looking for a tee time or someone to play with let me know.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP! some good guys from Houston down there--make sure you look up the Houston area get-togethers.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Hi everyone,

i'm a 26 yr old native houstonian. took golf lessons when i was younger, but haven't played again til maybe about 3 months ago. my cousin and i have that golf itch now, so we've been hacking it up at our local courses. currently shooting 100s. looking to shoot in the 90s by the end of summer. looks forward to reading the forums while at work. engineering application support is quite boring during the day.

noel paguio

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Noel!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Glad to see some more Houstonians in here!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!!

Back