Search results for query: *

1. hailoffire

WTB - Callaway Rogue (or X) Approach Wedge

My son left his at a course about a month ago and no luck on it turning up. Seeing if anyone is looking to part with one.
  2. hailoffire

WTT for fairway wood

Up for trade Wilson Cortex 10.5* with HZRDUS shaft (standard length has not been cut down) and Align grip. Used for 2 rounds. No crown marks. Looking for a fairway wood with a shallow face like Ping G series, Tour Edge, etc. let me know what you have. Thought I would try on THP before going...
  3. hailoffire

Relaxed wrists in swing

I’ve been working on my swing and one of the things I’ve been concentrating on is keeping my wrists loose on the downswing. My question is, do you firm your wrists on the way up and at the top of the backswing and loosen on the downswing? Or do you keep relaxed wrists all the way through the...
  4. hailoffire

WTB TM P790 or Mizuno MP20 iron set

I’m looking to buy my oldest son a set of irons for Christmas this year and wanted to see if any THP’ers were looking to sell before I look at the normal places online for the P790 or MP20 irons. Preferable 4 - P/A but DM what you have and what you are looking to get for them.
  5. hailoffire

Suggestions on shallow faced fairway wood

I'm looking for suggestions on what you all use from the fairway or tee that has a shallow(er) face. Ping looks like an option because all of their fairway woods are pretty shallow. I think a smaller profile face will give me more confidence because, right now, I am struggling to get distance...
  6. hailoffire

For Sale Cleveland Altitude Iron set 3-SW...10 irons for $175 shipped

I am selling the irons that brought me to THP back in 2013. I was new to golf and searching for the most forgiving and easiest to hit irons. They sure are both of those. I've moved on from these and my club buying hobby has gotten me to the point that I need to move some of these sets...
  7. hailoffire

FS: Ping G410 driver and Odyssey O-Works Black #1

Ping G410 with the slide weight. I won the driver in a silent auction back in March. Stiff shaft, 10.5deg, no crown marks. See pics. Headcover and tool included. Only has 2 rounds on it. I just can't give up my Callaway. $350 OBO Odyssey putter..I bought this putter used at 3balls and it...
  8. hailoffire

WTB - Cleveland cart bag

​Let me know if you have one that you want to sell. Prefer cart bag with a 14 way top. Let me know what you have
  9. hailoffire

Issue with loose head on Cleveland XL Custom driver

Just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone has had this situation and can shed some light on a possible fix. I have a Cleveland XL Custom driver that has some movement in the head.. I have torqued the head screw and if I hold the head with my left hand and the grip with my right and...
  10. hailoffire

Swing falls apart on my downswing

I got a chance to get out today and it was pretty empty. I had downloaded SloPro on my phone and decided to get a video of a few of my drives. Sorry for this not being centered, a little far away, and for being a cell phone video. The question I have is, what tips do you have for me keeping...
  11. hailoffire

WTB -Boo Weekley Camo Cleveland ballcap

Anybody have one they want to sell. I've been looking for weeks and can't catch one.
  12. hailoffire

Pushing all of my clubs to the right!

Hey, I wanted to get some advice on my swing. I have been playing for about 4 months now and have been dealing with the same issues the whole time. I push my irons and drive to the right. I have tried to change my grip to be strong and this helps a little. I've tried closing my club face a...
  13. hailoffire

New from Wilmington, NC

Hey everybody...new to golf. Picked up golf after I moved here from Virginia about a year ago. Looking forward to getting tips I can use at the range and on the course.
Back