Search results for query: *

1. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Rapid Taper Wedge Shafts

JMan is right re the spin increase with the RTI-W115-Ss. The numbers I've reported for a while now was from my initial player testing with 3 of Shenandoah U's golf team. We tested quite a few of my original "spinner" designs which "the winner spinner"....Geez I had to say that eh...realized...
  2. Robin Arthur

Calling all shaft experts

If you're interested in graphite, my Rapid Taper 105 gram shafts would def fit your bill of higher launch, higher spin but also a steeper angle of decent...worth a try (and BTW the S+ plays closer to an X while the R+ players closer to an S...
  3. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Shafts/Update

Hey JB n Dunk! Well if you liked the Avalons, you just might love my Phoenix designs. The Avalons were designed to have the same attributes as my '90s ProLites. My "reasonably" new Phoenix shafts? The Phoenix 6 IS the original ProLite! And the 55 and 45 gm shafts are simply lighter weight...
  4. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Shafts/Update

Hey You Outlaw You!!! I definitely remember our chats - really enjoyed them! My "reasonably" new Legacy woods are mid-hi launch and spins so tipping them 1/2-1" will definitely bring both down to the mid-level. They're available now even though the site won't be up until Monday. If you want...
  5. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Shafts/Update

Hey Scorp! Thanks for reaching out! I'd definitely recommend my "reasonably" new Legacy shafts in an A flex. I designed these Kats for a med to high launch and more spin to help folks in your category to gain distance.. The main problem with a lot of golfers with your swing profile is that...
  6. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Shafts/Update

Hey Hawk - We have weights and flexes of: 105 S+ and R+ <plays more like TS and Ss>, 95 -S and R, 85 -S and R, 75-S,R and A and I just put an initial order in for a RTI65-AL combo flex. With all that's going on including a new website (FINALLY!!!) if you need anything just let me know via...
  7. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Shafts/Update

Thanks Chriso!!
  8. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Shafts/Update

Just let me know at robin@xcalibershafts.com as our site's down but I can get a manual order done and whatever you need shipped out immediately.
  9. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Shafts/Update

Thanks Outlaw! (Great moniker btw!!). Now that I'm freed up I'm working on a new wood series (yet to be namd0 but I've incorporated some hi-end woven fabric on the upper third of the shafts to provide a bit of additional stiffening and to raise the bal pts. Initial testing has been incredibly...
  10. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Shafts/Update

Hey Folks Just wanted to let everyone know that I've hired new Management and Marketing Teams to take my 'Lil boutique golf shaft business to a whole new level in exposure (and sales of course). It's WAY past time to free me up to do what I do best - imagineer shaft designs and help folks have...
  11. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Rapid Taper 105 Iron Shaft Review

I guess he forgot to mention that he owned 10% of the company...and there's more to the story but I'm not like that...
  12. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Xclusiv Shafts - Rapid Taper Series

A little side note... When The Illustrious Popeye shoved The Gorgeous Olive Oye out of the way and snuck out to a closed range with his shag bag...it took him 6 shots before he ran back to his car and called me. His first words were..."I think this shaft is even better!!!!". In thinking about...
  13. Robin Arthur

Review XCaliber Rapid Taper Iron Shaft Review

Hey Folks! A few comments here... The one thing we haven't noticed in all our player testing is that no ne has had to "time" their release at all. That would entail a specific swing profile to make these Kats works...nyet. During testing I haven't mentioned anything nor given any...
  14. Robin Arthur

Heavier options have definitely been considered all along. Maybe an 85, but definitely a 95 and 105 gm versions. I already have the designs ready but getting R&D shaft samples from China right now is on their back burners - getting out existing orders have obviously higher priorities. I'm...
  15. Robin Arthur

Wow! Thanks James! Folks I'm really humbled by all the responses. After 3 years of trying a huge array of different iterations (taper rate and length, location, stiffness distributions...) I think we're finally onto something here that is, as I love quoting Eli Callaway, "Pleasingly...
  16. Robin Arthur

Hey Folks...thanks for all the supporting comments! Re shorter clubs, yea you not gong to get the increase in clubhead speed I've experienced 99% when player testing w/ 6 irons (and hybrids) because of the length of course, but I have tested 9s but not with the Quad LMonitor. they seem a bit...
  17. Robin Arthur

Thanks JB! And w/ your swing speed and tempo - and hitting a 76 gram iron...the wows I've been getting may just be a bit more legit huh? I just not smart enough to know why they work with such a range of swing speeds...it's a first for this ole imagineer. The monitor results weren't as...
  18. Robin Arthur

Xcaliber Xclusiv Shafts - Mystic Series

Thanks! took me over a year just on the graphics. NOW if i can just get them in. Most factories inc the 2 I use still aren't back to 100% workforce. Hey...anyone got a slow boat to n from. China? Up for an adventure? We gotta sneak in and out in hazmat suits. We'll definitely go...
  19. Robin Arthur

TPT Shaft Review

I was glad to see my friend Jeff Meyer take the helm w/ TPT. He's a good guy and engineer. They approached me first and we started working together...then my health issues intervened. They're in good hands re their breakage issues. Robin
  20. Robin Arthur

Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

Your Spicoli handle is friggin' hilarious!!!
Back