Search results for query: *

1. K

Marcus Edblad YouTube Videos

Hi all. I came across these YouTube videos and was wondering what you all think or have tried his system. I plan on trying it out in about a month when golf starts around here. I think it could help my driver game at the very least.
  2. K

Paradym vs Ping Driver MOI and Ballspeed

Hi All. I'm currently playing the epic max ls driver and my Ballspeed can be pretty inefficient due to poor ballstriking. I'm thinking about going to a paradym max or ping g430 for more moi and higher average ballspeeds. Any experiences or other drivers to consider?
  3. K

Driving Iron Suggestions

Hi All. I have a launcher xl 4 iron 20* with a DG x7 shaft which I like a lot. Now I am looking for something that would be longer but forgiving and can still hit off the fairway. Obviously the srixon line is worth a shot but expensive. Or even a strong lofted set 3 iron. Don't want too...
  4. K

Titleist vs Ping Hybrids

Hi Everyone. Any thoughts on these two lines. I do like the flat settings on both but have limited experience with them. I do like the old d+ hy shafts. Looking for good launch but above all accuracy. Thanks.
  5. K

Stealth Fairway Wood Real World Results

Hi All. I recently tried the stealth fairway wood on a simulator. I like the head size and shape. It was fairly easy to hit with good ball speeds. Wondering if anyone has real world experience with one. How's the turf interaction and ball flight? Any draw or fade bias?
  6. K

Newer Ping Woods Comparison

I used to have a g400 max 10.5 driver. Too much spin and draw bias for me. I actually need a fade biased driver. I know the g410 woods can do this with the flat setting and weight at toe. Is there much improvement or difference in the g425 and g430? I will likely pick up a fairway which may...
  7. K

4 Iron Build

Hi all. I am building a 4 iron with a Cleveland xl non halo head. When it gets in I will pull the stock steel shaft (too light). I am open to steel or graphite at least 125 gram. Will be using it as a driving iron mostly. I'm after directional accuracy first and the more stable the shaft...
  8. K

Launcher HB Halo hybrids vs XL Halo hybrids

I have a 2020 HB halo 4 hybrid which I like. I'm thinking about trying the 2 or 3 hybrid in the same line. I'm wondering if the newer xl halos are much better. The XL also has the Hywood and the 27* hybrid which is different.
  9. K

Hybrid Build

Hi all. I am not a hybrid player but I want to build out a halo HB 4 hybrid that fits my eye. I have one used with an A flex shaft. Im playing modus 125 x flex soft stepped once in my irons. Any suggestions on hybrid shafts? I will probably cut it down to 0.5 or 1" as well. No there is no...
  10. K

Cleveland custom iron ordering

Hi all. I was looking to custom order pw-7i from Cleveland. I noticed there's no menu for swing weight. Does anyone know how to request this. Also how long are orders taking with non stock shafts?
  11. K

Comparable wood shaft to DG x100 iron shaft

What would be similar in woods to the x100 (heavy and high bend point). Feel as well.
  12. K

Chipper Technology/ Best Chipper

Until about a week ago I thought chippers were illegal. I also noticed they're getting better tech and quality. What's the best out there? I want to try a good quality and tech one and see if I can get really good with it. I was thinking of starting with the smart sole chipper line.
  13. K

Does your head move down some in the downswing?

I came upon a video about moving the head down during the downswing to fight early extension. I also see pros doing this as well in slow motion video. Seems to be working for me. Does anyone else do this?
  14. K

Best Women's Iron Set

Any ideas on the best ladies irons or combo set. Should be forgiving but not too clunky looking and fat soled.
  15. K

Heaviest and Stiffest Graphite Wedge Shaft

I'm looking to try some heavy and stiff graphite wedge shafts. I'm looking to see if it can offer more accuracy and be easier to fade the ball. Any experiences?
  16. K

High Spin Players-Best Woods Shafts

What shafts work best for you? Low spin and launch is a safe bet, have you had any work outside of this? For me, I'm finding real deal shafts are more effective in reducing spin and stock shafts are anyone's guess.
  17. K

Bending Cast Irons

I'm getting a variety of answers from shops whether they will bend my Cleveland cbx irons for lie angle. There's old threads on this but maybe there's new bending technology or practices. What's your experience? Does anyone know what kind of metal the cbx is made of?
  18. K

Fade bias in wedges and short irons

What have you found in longer wedges and short irons that makes them tend to fade more? For me it's a heavier shaft weight is all that seems to help so far. I would like to tinker more this season though.
  19. K

Accra TZ5

Any thoughts on this shaft? Feel, numbers, what does it play like? The only similar shafts I've played are the black tie and rogue silver.
  20. K

Cobra Bio Cell + Driver: Anything like it since?

This was unique and awesome driver. Low spin, forgiving, straight. Has there been anything like it since?
Back