Search results for query: *

1. TripleThreat802

12 Myths that Could Wreck Your Golf Game...

Has anybody ever read this booklet? http://wishongolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/New-12Myths-PDF-2014.pdf Thoughts? A lot of what I found in the book seems pretty logical. Those of you that went from an off-the-rack set of clubs to being custom fitted, what was the experience like...
  2. TripleThreat802

To buy a membership or not...that is the question.

Ok - a little background to start: I'm just getting back into the sport after about a 8-9yr hiatus. Before that I only played casually (less than a dozen times per year). Last year was my first year back and I wanted to play every chance I got. Golf is going to be my hobby for the...
  3. TripleThreat802

Between The Ears

A buddy told me the other day that the two biggest mistakes beginning golfers make are: 1) taking the driver out of the bag too often and 2) over-analyzing putts. Do you agree? I really do believe this game is 90% mental. When I look back after a round and analyze my bad shots, it's...
  4. TripleThreat802

Sometimes Pull - Sometimes Slice - PLEASE HELP

I used to slice my driver EVERY TIME. Moving the ball up in my stance seemed to be the biggest difference maker, now I seem to be able to hit it straight more often. However, I still slice occasionaly and recently started to pull it now and again. My irons are okay when I make good contact...
  5. TripleThreat802

Made a small change - Saw drastic results

My woods would mostly stay in my bag. I had confidence in my irons and if I could hit a low iron straight off the tee, even at sacrificing 50yds, I would do it. The fairway wood and 3 wood might come out occasionally, but never the driver. I went to the range a few times and decided I need to...
  6. TripleThreat802

A fellow hacker checking in!

Hello All, I always enjoyed golf, starting at the age of 15. Never got to play as much as I wanted (isn't that always the case?). Highschool, College, Career, etc. always took up most of my time. The past 3.5yrs my main passion was motorcycle racing which took up all my time AND money! Long...
Back