Search results for query: *

1. xhail

WTB WTB Max LS 9* Epic or Rogue

I am looking for a 9* Max LS Head. Epic or Rogue doesn't really matter. Thanks
  2. xhail

WTB WTB Recoil Iron Shafts

Giving this a shot to see if I can find a set. Looking for F4 flex but model doesn't matter. Thanks
  3. xhail

WTB: KBS Tour V or Tour shafts

I am looking to get a set of 4-pw of KBS Tour V Stiff or X-stiff shafts. If I cannot find anyone with the Tour V then I would consider original KBS Tour S or XS. Thanks in advance!
  4. xhail

Few Fitting Questions

I recently went through a swing change due to repeated injury and was really wondering how much it had effected the last fitting I received. My biggest issue is the only fittings that I've had were while buying clubs, so I guess the biggest question would be is it bad form to just get a fitting...
  5. xhail

WTT or WTS - Callaway XR Pro 4-AW

I have a set of Callaway XR Pro 4-AW that I am looking to either trade or sell. My asking price is $315. I am looking to trade for a set of CB irons. I am mainly looking for either Titleist 714 CB or Bridgestone J15 CB but also willing to accept offers for other iron trades. Also shafts for the...
  6. xhail

What is the biggest factor for you when choosing a putter?

What is the biggest factor for YOU when chosing whether or not to change putters and what is the biggest factor for YOU when choosing a putter? For me it all boils down to confidence on whether or not I swap putters out of my bag. I always know it is the archer and not the arrow but sometimes...
  7. xhail

WTB - Dynamic Gold Pro X100 set

I am wanting a set of 3-pw or 4-gw set of dg pro x100 for a project. Please let me know price. thanks!
  8. xhail

FS - Blue Bio Cell Driver, C-130 Cart Bag, and Odyssey Protype Tour #7 (Pic Heavy)

I have been bitten by the Bridgestone bug and I must own a set of j15 DF so I'm trying to dump some of my extra gear to save up a bit more cash. All prices include shipping to the lower 48. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. 1. Cobra Bio Cell Driver - Blue: Bought this at...
  9. xhail

Iron Shaft Question.

I currently play a set of Callaway XR Pro's with Dynamic Gold x100 shafts installed. When I was fitted in February the fitter really only had me swing 2 shafts in these heads. Once he noticed that the heavier shaft fit my very aggresive attack, he said the x100 would be right and that was pretty...
Back