FS - Blue Bio Cell Driver, C-130 Cart Bag, and Odyssey Protype Tour #7 (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xhail

Reaction score
Handicap
Injuries
I have been bitten by the Bridgestone bug and I must own a set of j15 DF so I'm trying to dump some of my extra gear to save up a bit more cash. All prices include shipping to the lower 48. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

1. Cobra Bio Cell Driver - Blue: Bought this at the end of last season after I had a JetSpeed break on me. Still in great shape. Normal face wear from light use. Tee scrape on the bottom-top from using a plastic tee. No headcover but I do have an old cobra wrench and a stock Project X Stiff shaft. $old!

2. Sun Mountain C-130 Cart Bag: Bought towards the end of last season but received a push-cart as a gift and it just doesn't fit well on it. Works amazing on a cart but I can't pass up the exercise of walking. Comes with the rain cover. $old.

3. Odyssey Protype Tour #7: Fantastic putter with great feel and look but I just can't get used to the head shape. Has about 15 rounds on it and trust me there are a ton of putts left in it because I didn't make any. Normal wear on the sole with a slight scratch on the topline. Comes with original headcover and 2014 Ryder Cup 2.0 Super Stroke grip. $70 shipped.
ngNYpXml.jpg
CHAQs9Ll.jpg

9QHqSDVl.jpg
igdMaHbl.jpg

x6XgVrvl.jpg
aPs0zLFl.jpg

Last edited:
PM Sent

Morning Bump with pricing changes. Also feel free to make an offer... I am sick of these sitting in my shed.

Which push cart does it not fit on? Been looking at C130 but if it doesn't fit good then I may need to look elsewhere.

Im not a big fan of where it the clubs align on the bag boy quad. I don't want to have to move the clubs around when i strap to a cart when I don't walk. But it fits on the cart just fine.

DANGIT....if only my wife wouldn't kill me for buying that bag. I WANT IT.

All Sold!!! please lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back