Search results for query: *

1. ncsuhunter

Head Cover

I've got A Toulon design Indianapolis putter and I have had a terrible time finding a headcover for it. Any suggestions? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  2. ncsuhunter

Kudos to KBS Shafts!

Reached out to KBS shafts on facebook due to some ratty looking labels on my irons and asked about some replacement shaft labels. Heard back from Tod asking for my address. Checked the mail this afternoon and had a new set of KBS Tour and KBS Hi Rev shaft labels in my mailbox! I wasn't...
  3. ncsuhunter

new sticks!

Put a set 5-pw Tom Wishon 565 cb irons in the bag. KBS tour shafts in them. played my first round of the year and first with them today. Great ball striking, very forgiving. All good until I had to putt. it became clear that I have put an emphasis on ball striking and no short game work...
  4. ncsuhunter

Interesting year...

This year has been interesting for me golf wise. I put alot of time and effort last year into getting my handicap sub 10. I worked it down to about an 8 at my best. I don't know if it just burnt me out on it or what, but up until recently and even now, I just don't have the drive and desire...
  5. ncsuhunter

FS: Odyssey Pro-Type 2 Ball, 34 Inch with Headcover and WinnX Putter Grip

I am selling my Odyssey Pro-Type 2 Ball putter. It is 34 inches long and has a Black and Red WinnX putter grip on it. The putter has a milled face and a head cover is included. I am asking $105 or Best Offer (Plus Shipping, Continental US only). It is a really nice putter, I've just been...
  6. ncsuhunter

Trouble getting round going after work...

So does anybody else have trouble getting their rounds started after a long day at the office? We play a lot of 9 hole rounds after work and a lot of the time don't have time to hit any balls before we start (one course has no driving range). For me that kinda puts me into survival mode for...
  7. ncsuhunter

2015 Striper Fishing

Every year I take my dad and a few friends up to the Roanoke River in Weldon, NC for a little striper fishing fun. This year our first trip from April 26 - 28 kinda sucked. We caught 32 fish in roughly 2 total days of fishing. That's pretty slow. Good class of fish, with 10 keepers and a couple...
  8. ncsuhunter

Taped my swing tonight...thoughts?

I've been struggling lately with my ball striking. Put the clubs down for a couple weeks and went to the range tonight. Ball striking was much much better. Not where it was earlier this year but it was much better. I've been working this year trying to get inside out and play a little draw...
  9. ncsuhunter

BBQ Anyone?

cooked a piggy for a friend last night. mmmmmmm
  10. ncsuhunter

updated profile

Hey guys and gals. I updated my THP profile a little this evening and added a couple albums with some pictures of my hobbies other than golf. I will create another album in there soon with some pictures of the courses I've played and other golf related fun stuff. Hope you enjoy, I always love...
  11. ncsuhunter

Enjoyed tonight...

The past few months, no really this whole golf season I have felt like I should be scoring much better then I have been. I have had some really good rounds but not where I expected them to be. The past couple months I have put a lot of pressure on myself to shoot my best score ever and break...
  12. ncsuhunter

Frustrated...

This year has been extremely frustrating for me on the golf course. Up and down with little consistency other than my ball striking. I had a very good ball striking day today with 8 GIR in the round. Should have been a good round right? 39 putts (7 3 putts :bulgy-eyes:) later, yep that's...
  13. ncsuhunter

New Tour Edge Exotics Driver coming...

Tour Edge leaked on their facebook page they have a new driver coming...Claiming more adjustability...Can't wait to see it! Say they will release more details on Monday. Can't wait to see if THP gets to test it out!
  14. ncsuhunter

Thoughts Please...

This may not be the right forum and if it isn't I apologize in advance and ask that it please be moved to the right place. A couple weeks ago I mentioned that my dad had to have emergency open heart surgery a couple months ago. He was in the hospital for about a month but has since been doing...
  15. ncsuhunter

FS. Tour Edge Exotics CU irons 4 - PW

Full set of Tour Edge Exotics CU irons 4-PW with Dynalite 90 Stiff shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips for $275, OBO. Clubs are like new. I played about 10 rounds with them and decided they were not for me. I am meticulous about maintaining my clubs so they were cleaned after each round or...
  16. ncsuhunter

How do you guys handle this??

So tonight we played a course that I've only seen once and we played from the blue tees (not the championship tees). For the life of me I could not get off the tee box. I felt like I was really quick from the top of my swing through impact when on the tee box. No rhythm at all. Result, duck...
  17. ncsuhunter

NCSUHUNTER's WITB...

Finally got my bag together for what I believe will be there for a while. May tweak a few things here and there (shafts in woods and hybrids) but I'm pretty happy with my setup. Here's some pictures. Tell me what you think!
  18. ncsuhunter

Project X 5.5 vs KBS tour stiff

OK guys. Looking at changing out my irons. I currently play the tour edge CU irons with true temper dynalite stiff shafts. I am working towards a push draw as my normal ball flight with my miss being a push. My tendency with these irons is to not trust the swing to get the draw and come over...
  19. ncsuhunter

Hello From Apex, NC!

Hi everybody! I've been lurking around the site for a few months now and decided it was time to join and start posting some. My name is Kevin and I live in Apex, NC. I'm employed as a Research Scientist with Grifols Inc here in the Raleigh area. I am happily married for the last 11 years and...
Back