Search results for query: *

1. P

Most Popular (Best Selling) Putter?

Right now, probably Odyssey #7. I’m guessing the Scotty Newport 2 is in the top 5 as well.
  2. P

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

They’ve promoted it as a bigger, high ball, Gi style hybrid which I’ve tried many times before and usually isn’t my favorite. I’ve got a ZX 4H that I do like as a pure 22* club, but would like something a bit hotter and lower flighted in that 18-19* slot. May just try another ZX though 🤷‍♂️ ...
  3. P

Trying to find a lower flight fairway finder off the tee and a “push it up the fairway” par 5 kind of club in that 17-19* slot. Considering building up a 4i or going with a hybrid like a Paradym, Rogue ST Pro, or Cobra King Tec. Seems like the AI Smoke Hybrids aren’t a great option for that, but...
  4. P

Anyone turn the 4i into a driving iron?
  5. P

Has anyone hit the standard Paradym AI Smoke and the Rogue ST Pro? How do they compare?
  6. P

Winter Golf Trip Recommendation?

My dad and I did a January trip to Orlando last year and had a great time. We're trying to make it an annual trip by picking somewhere different to go every year. We're considering Scottsdale and Vegas as options for December/January. Any others we should consider? If we're looking to do a 3-4...
  7. P

Help With My Swing

I really struggle with consistency and chunk a lot of shots with the irons. With the Driver, I lay off and duff a lot left. Any feedback you guys have?
  8. P

Dream Club Testing

I'm very familiar with the tech industry, so I'm used to charts like these that show awesome historical data: http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/2015-vga-charts/18-FarCry-3-1080p,3681.html . My question is why has no one done this for the golf club (or ball) industry? I don't know about all of...
  9. P

Driver Slice, Wedge Pull

Hey! I don't have a video to show, but I've been having a lot of trouble with my driver and wedges. I have a bad balloon slice with my driver that's been getting worse and worse and pulling my wedges badly. I have been hitting my irons great as a whole aside from the occasional chunking 4 iron...
  10. P

Recommended Courses in Rhode Island?

Anyone have any recommended courses in Rhode Island? My father and I will be in the area visiting family from 6/27 - 7/5 and want to get some golfing in. Prefer courses on the more affordable side than amazing, but don't know what's good as we've never played in that area.
  11. P

New Driver... Suggestions?

Considering moving onto a new driver after a lot of struggles lately with the R1. I was fitted into a Taylormade Aeroburner 12* stiff shaft at a demo day and did hit it much better than my R1, but I would rather not throw down that much money right now. Anyone have any recommendations on a...
  12. P

Planning a guys trip

Hey all! I'm looking at planning a guys trip for me, my dad, and 2 friends of ours. I saw Legends Golf & Resort in Myrtle Beach had a good deal, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any better deals or had experience playing at Legends? Just looking for something affordable for 3-4 days stay...
  13. P

Wedge Suggestion

I've had a rough go of it with my wedges lately. They won't hold a green very well even when I'm playing a flop shot. I'm not sure if it's my grooves being worn or my technique, but even when I'm playing for spin I get nothing. Playing the Taylormade ATV's for reference. Any thoughts on if...
  14. P

High Launching Clubs?

I know a lot of the conversation lately has been about lowering spin, but my problem is definitely lack of spin. I went to a Demo Day fitting and I ended up being fitted for a Taylormade Aeroburner 12* Stiff shaft, which I didn't expect. This problem continues onto the smaller clubs as my Stage...
  15. P

Best Golf Lesson Program (Golf Tec, local pro, other?)

Hey everyone! Instead of buying any clubs this year I want to get on a training program. Does anyone have recommendations? Putting is the worst part of my game, but I could definitely use fundamental improvements in my swing. Any suggestions would be helpful!
  16. P

Thin Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I currently have the RBZ Stage 2 3 Wood and 3 Hybrid, but have never really hit them that well. I usually hit them off the deck and not much off the tee. I think a thinner top line wood and hybrid may help me, especially when hitting out of the rough. Any recommendations?
  17. P

Lotus Putters

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOTUS-hand-milled-M201-MADE-IN-THE-USA-black-out-4-0-loft-491grm-PUTTER-35-5-/310767840336?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item485b34ec50 Mostly looking at painted ones as a novelty item, but has anyone used putters like this? Just my randomness on eBay kicking in.
  18. P

Country Club, Golf Club, None of the Above?

I have played a lot of golf this year and hope to play even more next year. As a result, I've begun to look a club memberships. A local country club quoted me at $200 a month for unlimited golfing and use of their facilities not including cart. Considering the average round here costs about $50...
  19. P

Good Courses in Miami?

I'm headed to Miami next week and want to get a round in on Friday afternoon. Any recommendations on nice courses for under $50? Being a weekday afternoon, I should be able to get a nice course I would think.
  20. P

Best Value (<$20 a Doz) Golf Ball

I have a tendency to lose some balls since I'm a high handicapper, so I prefer to spend $1 per ball or less. I have been playing the Taylormade Superdeep the last few weeks since it was on sale recently, but wanted everyone's opinion on what they think would be the best "budget" golf ball. I...
Back