Search results for query: *

1. rozo22

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Never bet against Darth. Team Finley.
  2. rozo22

CONTEST Win: TecTecTec KLYR Laser Rangefinder

Yellow. It will help me to find it when I leave it in the fairway. Bushnell.
  3. rozo22

Tour Event The 2022 Masters Contest and Thread

Victor Hovland Rogue ST Max
  4. rozo22

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Chrome Soft - Red box. Based on the player profile, the features of that ball will best fit me. Plus, it's longer off the tee!
  5. rozo22

CONTEST Contest: Six THPers Win Bridgestone Tiger Woods Edition

The 2008 US Open, when he won on a broken leg in a playoff. I remember travelling for work and bunkering down in the hotel on the Monday of the playoff glued to the TV watching.
  6. rozo22

CONTEST 2022 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Rams. Would be good to see Stafford win one.
  7. rozo22

CONTEST Contest: Celebrate CaddyDaddy with SIX Winners

I like the grey glove. It is a color you don't usually see from a golf glove, which I like. Out of the other items, I like the golf cooler. A cooler that is built/sized for your bag is tough to find and this could be used off the course as well!
  8. rozo22

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

The people, the gear, the courses. An experience like none other and would love to have the ability to choose where I go!
  9. rozo22

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: Cobra RADSPEED Driver

Have played Cobra previously and long overdue for a new driver in the bag. This Cobra Radspeed x Project X would be absolutely lights out and help me add distance off the tee!
  10. rozo22

THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Mizuno ST-X Driver with Kinetixx Launch Shaft

My swing speed that is trending on the wrong side of fast could use these to help amp up some more power!
  11. rozo22

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter

Better alignment with rifle scope technology will help to assure my putts are on line from the start!
  12. rozo22

2021 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope

I seem to have trouble hitting exact numbers, but it is always good to know where I need to hit them. I have never played with a GPS watch and like the ease and ability to just to look at my wrist for distance. A rangefinder is great to have and one with the type of accuracy of a Shot Scope...
  13. rozo22

Worst candy poll.

Can't stand raisinettes, but agree with the black licorice. :sick:
  14. rozo22

WINNER Week 5 THP 2021 NFL Pickem Winner!

Awesome, thank you! I didn't think the points would get there at half time!
  15. rozo22

2021 Ford Bronco

I have in production date for 10/4, hopefully it will be delivered quickly after that. Switching away from the hard top, sped up the process.
  16. rozo22

CONTEST The Gear: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Driver - Epic MAX - 10.5 Fairway - Epic Speed 3 & 5 (still trying to convince myself I can hit a 3) Hybrid - Apex 21 4H Irons - Apex 21 5 - AW Wedges - Jaws Full Toe Raw Black - 56 & 60 Putter- Toulon Las Vegas H7, 34" Ball - Chrome Soft
Back