2021 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope

The other day I was chatting with my pops about all the new tech in golf and he said “back in the day all we had was the 150 yard sprinkler head and a prayer”. Taking all that guesswork out of the equation with the laser and some yardage data to back it up with past results from the watch could be a game changer! Love the strokes gained analysis and stats that are available to us now.

Having a dependable golf watch and rangefinder would really help take the guess work out of my club selection. Merry Xmas.

Having a device to keep track of shots, distances, and other datas would give me one less thing to over think 😅 good luck everyone!

@JB I forgot, do you need to be a AC member to enter these?

Awesome prize to kick off the week. Good luck to everyone! (y)

Both Shot Scope units would make me a better golfer because I currently don't track my stats so I'm not really sure where to practice on my game to get the most progress. The GPS tracking watch and laser rangefinder together would unlock so much data for my game and I'm all for gaining back all of that useful information.

Good luck!

Starting out with a bang. Great option for 1st lucky winner. I'm set with distance stuff or lack of distance in my case, Ha. Good luck all.

I think the biggest thing these can do is help establish distances for each club and then using that info to pull the right club. I know that a lot of times what I think I hit a club is not actually how far I hit in reality so being able to dial that in using the combination of the two would be huge.

I am an analytics guy and more information is always better.

Having this would help me understand where my misses are and adjust my game. I love having distance to the flag plus front/back of the green, distance to lay up to and cover hazards are all critical to putting a good round together.

A wearable GPS with data tracking, and a new rangefinder, how could that not help my game? Accurate yardages on the course, and data to help better understand what I'm actually doing out there would help big time.

Thanks THP and Shot Scope, for the great opportunity! :drinks:

The analytics from the V3 would help confirm what my weak spots were, as well as potential club gapping issues. Having a range finder is always nice to confirm the right distance. Thanks for the opportunity!

I seem to have trouble hitting exact numbers, but it is always good to know where I need to hit them. I have never played with a GPS watch and like the ease and ability to just to look at my wrist for distance. A rangefinder is great to have and one with the type of accuracy of a Shot Scope will definitely help improve my game.

They are not only look good on me (with I’m using) but give me precise distance to the location I wanna hit and data! Why not!! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Good luck everyone!

These would be an awesome addition to my golf arsenal. I could easily see how much further my playing partners are ahead of me on their drives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accurate distance assessing on approach shots, plus seeing where my weaknesses and strengths are in my game??? sounds like a win win!

Happy Holiday Cheer all!

Increased accuracy is something I need, booth my rangefinder and watch are 5+ years old and starting to give incorrect distances when compared to my playing partners so I know they are having issues. Could really use updated and improved technology.

Watch would be a great upgrade from my current Garmin Approach S2. Pro1 laser would go straight to my high school golfing daughter!! 🎅

I'd love to have the V3 for my Son, and the L1 for myself!

I've had and used another product to see my playing statistics and I liked it to a point. I'd love a system that helps me find more exact yardages of each club. I think players always tend to use the best yardage of their clubs instead of the average or most likely yardage. Bottom line is personalized data makes your game better, your shot selections better, and you scores better. Then to me, the range finder is always the best option for exact yardages to pins. If you have that, plus you know what your stats are, you will be better. I always want to be a better golfer. I believe these items can help me to that.

Wow this has grown pretty quickly! However, I am not surprised though, it's a great way to start off the holiday cheer

I think that the watch would help me as tracking trends in my game will ultimately confirm where my strengths and weaknesses are. Once that information is provided, it would hone in my practice strategy to help me improve my weak areas and maintain my strong areas. Also, knowing firm distances (from the rangefinder) and FMB distances (from the watch) will always help me, especially on new courses.

I’ve never played with the GPS watch but know that they are top-of-the-line and this would be a huge help to my game. I’ve been playing often on with a rangefinder and just never seem to have confidence. The combo of these two but for sure put me in the right state of mind.

Back