Search results for query: *

1. Desmond

Story Time with Phil M

Now that Phil is back on X (Twitter), he offers story time. Stay until the end.:LOL:
  2. Desmond

FS: Ping G425 Heads - 17.5 Wood, 4Hybrid and Adjustable

Hi - I have Ping G425 Heads for sale. You probably have a shaft. 5 wood stock is 17.5, 4H stock is 21. See pics but you won't find a better maintained owned head for these models. Look new at address. Headcovers on when not in use. $100 for fairway, 90 for Hybrid add $12 for CONUSA Shipping...
  3. Desmond

The Resistance to Golf and Water Use Arises

Gosh, it's Sunday, and going through golf twitter, some great vids of Hogan's swing and other genial stuff. Until this... Which brings about the discussion of golf and water usage. I know some courses do not water the rough or use non-potable water and are making changes to keep the water bill...
  4. Desmond

Abraham Ancer to LIV

Ancer leaves. Not too surprising as I believe he has several business interests and this gives him entrepreneur and family time, as well as $$$.
  5. Desmond

New Training Startup For Core: Axis Core

We have a new training program on the block using TPI Instructors and Equipment that they provide you relating to core training - upper, mid and lower core, designed to unleash power in your swing. AXIUS... 1. Virtual Coaching with a Customized Program for you based on a zoom assessment. 2...
  6. Desmond

An Original Edel Putter - Changing Faces and Weighting

Thought I'd share an interesting piece. Was cleaning out the closet of clubs as I'm getting prepared to rehab the home, and found this ... Edel Vari Loft Putter Three Interchangeable Faces with lofts of 0, 1, 2 (really they measure out at 1, 2, 3) And the weights are behind the face at the...
  7. Desmond

The Ping Stealth 2.0 Eye Two Wedge What's the Deal

With all the Ping Glide 4.0 talk, I found myself in the garage, coincidentally, chunking out useless shafts, keeping some and found this ... on the garage floor. Guess I never got rid of it or it walked back... The ultimate 56 SW - Stealth 2.0 Cavity Back, 8620 steel, Eye Two Grind with a...
  8. Desmond

Golf Tips and Social Media ... Surprising Tips

Pee-Pee to the Pin. o_O :ROFLMAO:
  9. Desmond

Haven't Seen this Putting Technique on Tour Until Now

No one's favorite golfer but experiencing a kind of rebirth lately. And he does it so athletically. As if he practices it when he's bored.
  10. Desmond

Vessel VLS DXR Liteweight Stand Bag

The Vessel VLS DXR Golf Bag arrived recently from the Black Friday Sale. Taking it from the box, and running my hand across it, the DXR material seems like a very durable ripstop and seemingly water-resistant. Yes, it has the normal leather and leather-like touches for which Vessel is well...
  11. Desmond

TAKE THIS GREG NORMAN!!

The PGA Tour Strikes Back
  12. Desmond

Who Wants to Watch Bryson Hit the 2022 Bridgestone Prototype Ball

Of course, you can skip around. More forgiving and ... I will hold off on buying more BStones until this ball arrives in the RXS, Or maybe my swingspeed will be 105 by then... and BXS! :Do_O:ROFLMAO:
  13. Desmond

Unexpected Golf from the European Tour

If you want to smile this morning ... or anytime.
  14. Desmond

Found my Bride, but Some Guy Got Her Before Me.

So what if your bride to be said, "I wanna do this..." Lucky Man? Or I'll be your caddy, Hon, for the rest of my life. BTW, love her shoes. Dressed appropriately.
  15. Desmond

Feel Good Story

We all need a feel good, tender golf moment. Here you go...
  16. Desmond

Severe Uphill Lie and 180-200 to go

I was faced with this debacle of a severe uphill lie I fairway with 200 to go because I sky-ed my driver. The one time I did it that day. Got out the 3 wd due to the added loft of the hill, played it forward of the stance, hit it clean, and ball went sky high and left into the trees. Something...
  17. Desmond

NFL: Kaepernick Goes Too Far?

Compares NFL Draft to Slavery Of course, the idea is to level the playing field by offering losing teams the opportunity to draft from the largest pool of players. It's somewhat about quality control of the league. Saw a piece on the news this morning where the Black Spokesman said this was...
  18. Desmond

FS: SeeMore mFGP2, Bettinardi BB-39, PXG Gen 1 Gunboat, Edel

Hi - Offering a SeeMore mFGP2, Bettinardi BB-39, and a PXG Gen 1 Gunboat SeeMore Nashville mFGP2 Compact Blade Style Mallet, SOLD
  19. Desmond

Top 100 Public Courses GD (Golf Digest)

I believe it was just released.... https://www.golfdigest.com/gallery/americas-100-greatest-public-courses-ranking
Back