Story Time with Phil M

Desmond

Let's have fun.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Now that Phil is back on X (Twitter), he offers story time.

Stay until the end.:LOL:

That was really good. Love it.

LOL I'm not a betting man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that's a good one. I wish he would post the video.

What a tool bag.

That was great, thanks for posting it.

He’s been the best athlete on social media for years now

I laughed so hard at this. I mean he is a Masters Champion. So like, what are they gonna do to him? Just the fact that he did it himself and didn’t make one his staff or whoever do it makes it a great story.

Saw this last night! The ending was fantastic

He’s such a jerk, respect what they have in place and go put your towels on the west range

I did like the ending.

Pretty funny story

It would be fun to sit down with Phil over some beers and just listen to him tell stories. Funny guy.

wolf-of-wall-street-one-of-us (1).gif

Saw an article that chose to classified it as theft. 🤦‍♂️

That’s pretty great. How funny would it be if Augusta National posted one of the security videos on X?

Phil the entertainer. Comedian, Gambler, Elite Golfer. Just when I dislike him for his ego he post this video to gain popularity

Saw an article that chose to classified it as theft. 🤦‍♂️
And if Rory had come out with this story, they'd be talking about how funny it was and what a mischievous little fun prankster he is. :rolleyes:

Maybe I’m just sour grapes, but I definitely would have laughed and enjoyed this more pre LIV, when I was a huge Phil fan. Just my 2 cents..

And if Rory had come out with this story, they'd be talking about how funny it was and what a mischievous little fun prankster he is. :rolleyes:
To be fair there would be a ton of people talking about what a douche Rory is too. Kinda similar to this thread.

I think this was funny from Phil.

Not once during the video did it cross my mind that it might not be a true story. It's a nice sign though :ROFLMAO:

I found the story very funny. I would love to have seen the video of him. I keep thinking about John Belushi in Animal House running up the steps into the admin building.

Back