Search results for query: *

1. T

Abacus Albartros 37.5 Polo

37.5 material is legit. I remember several years ago when Bauer discontinued their 37.5 under apparel, a lot of hockey equipment nerds were pissed. Been wondering why it’s taken so long for the material to make its way into golf apparel.
  2. T

Andy's Frozen Custard 1st timer. What's good?

BYO Jackhammer: PB cup and PB drizzle toppings with hot fudge center.
  3. T

Tour Event 2023 RBC Canadian Open

Lol, yeah it looks like a scene from Mission to Mars outside.
  4. T

Tour Event 2023 RBC Canadian Open

So lost in the midst of the huge news of the “hostile takeover” ;) from yesterday,are The wildfires going on in Ontario and Quebec. I’m in northern NJ just outside of NYC, and the entire are was in a haze yesterday from this and still going today. You can smell the smoke in the air and we are...
  5. T

Best Cheesecake

Since they began expanding and offering their cheesecakes in grocery stores nationwide, their cheesecakes have gone downhill imo, they used to be my fave (devils food cheesecake ftw). I think the better cheesecake is now Eileen’s in lower manhattan..
  6. T

Choose the Sauce: The Rest Shall Die

I’ll go with the “pack of 20 sauces” loophole.
  7. T

Parmigiano Reggiano Appreciation and Recommendations

Made some homemade spaghetti carbonara (which typically calls for pecorino, but something about sheepsmilk cheeses makes my stomach turn) with a ton of freshly grated PR and guanciale. Made in the traditional Roman style, ie no cream, just eggs (mostly yolks) and good quality pasta…awesome.
  8. T

The Sloppy Joe

For those of you who are not too fond of the traditional sloppy Joe, I present to you the NJ (mostly northern) Sloppy Joe: On rye bread a layer of your choice of roast beef or turkey, a layer Swiss cheese(can swap out for American which I do), a layer of Thousand Island dressing, another layer...
  9. T

Plantar Fasciitis - thoughts options and whatever else....

I’m fully on board with your MD in his suggestion of shockwave therapy (ESWT), I’ve seen it work wonders for a lot conditions, plantar fasciitis being one. Look up a company called Softwavetrt.com. It’s not cheap but incredibly effective. I was actually about to make that recommendation...
  10. T

Plantar Fasciitis - thoughts options and whatever else....

Just a friendly word of caution to those giving advice on how to treat plantar fasciitis just because your own experience worked for you, there’s a reason there’s no magic “cure all” for PF. There can be several different roots to the problem and that all need to be treated differently and...
  11. T

Life Time Fitness

My wife was a member there for a while and absolutely loved it. The pool is a separate fee…I think it was a one time fee.
  12. T

Hot take: chocolate chip cookies are in the bottom 50% of cookie varietals.

Once you’ve had one of these You might reconsider. Other than my wife’s double dark chocolate chip toffee cookies, these are my favorite cookies of all time…period. Honorable mention to the Utica, NY half moon cookies.
  13. T

In-N-Out Burger coming to Tennessee

Having tried In n Out for the first (and 2nd time to be sure) a year ago, I found it terribly overrated and I also wouldn’t consider it better than Sonic(of which I’m not a fan either). Not sure if they have Pal’s on that side of TN which is more a Tri-Cities thing I guess, they are far superior...
  14. T

N.J. Diners

Unfortunately, I am intimately familiar with it so I’d rather not lol.
  15. T

N.J. Diners

Tick Tock is a Clifton institution…unless they recently opened a new one in Hackensack. There is a diner in Hackensack named Chit Chat though. The owner is a buddy of mine’s brother, they are cousins of the family who owns Tick Tock.
  16. T

Hexclad

🤔that’s disappointing to hear.
  17. T

Hexclad

Been intrigued with these. Is it true they need to be “seasoned” before use? I also see the Ninja Neverstick pans seem to be favorably colored to them as well.
Back