Search results for query: *

1. pumbaa

Similar KBS shaft to Elevate 95

As the title states what KBS shaft is similar to the True Temper MPH 95 Elevate? Would it be the Tour or Tour Lite? I am guessing not any of the taper shafts.
  2. pumbaa

PGA championship app - why?

They dropped an app trying to be like the masters but don't include streaming...seems pointless to me.
  3. pumbaa

What's your walk out song if you're a boxer/fighter?

Mine would have to be a day to remember
  4. pumbaa

Course we played today might have had JB running it

They had no less than 10 pop ups on the cart with play good, play bad, play fast, and other mentions of slow play. Also tracked how far behind you were. @JB would be proud and this one made me laugh
  5. pumbaa

Pocket polo yes or no?

What you think pocket still okay on your polo or no?
  6. pumbaa

Luggage?

So I'm going to Europe on August for the first time in like 20 years and need solid luggage. What's our there that won't break the bank?
  7. pumbaa

Operation 36

Anyone ever done it or had their kid do it? Supposedly really good to help your game. It's like 12 weeks and you start at 25 yards shoot 36, then move back and so on. https://operation36.golf/
  8. pumbaa

Forgiving Wedges

So I am looking to possibly change my wedge setup for 2024. I need forgiveness so what's everyone's favorite? Callway CB, Cleveland CBX, or something else? I love my CBX2 52* so the new CBX Zipcore is definetly in the running. Just wondering what else is out there to try?
  9. pumbaa

Had to use 1 shaft brand in all clubs...what's your choice?

With the ust event going on figured a good time for this 1. I think True Temper and UST have the most solid lineups. UST top to bottom has a damn good shaft in each category. Kbs with irons, wedges, and putter is strong but never seen or used their wood shafts. Mitsubishi irons and woods...
  10. pumbaa

Brands you are rocking in 2024?

Anyone have a closet redo, new brand they like, or change of style? Personally I am looking more at FJ apparel as I seem to like the look and fit. Always sticking with the CloudSpun and Stitch stays in rotation. I am looking for a new brand of shorts, I have legs like tree trunks and always...
  11. pumbaa

Car emergency supplies

What does everyone carry in their car? I usually have my pocket knife and that's about it but I've been thinking more of carrying a jump pack, first aid kit, and other stuff in a small bag under my back seat in my truck. I know people in northern climate usually have blankets and traction...
  12. pumbaa

Putting Mats

What putting mat is everyone using? I was looking at perfect practice and I see a bunch of similar items on Amazon(questions around quality). So what is everyone using?
  13. pumbaa

Catfished by a Putter

Ever been catfished by a putter? I tried the Ping Harwood at a local store indoors and outdoors and was lights out with it. Buy it start using it and my putting fell apart, started using my GPS shafted blade style and putting went back to not being awful.
  14. pumbaa

Home builders

Anyone dealt with new home builders recently? We have all the big ones lennar, Dr Horton, Stanley martin, toll brothers, Adams, Taylor Morrison, mi, maritage, and every other builder. Anyone have any input? Any ones to stay away from?
  15. pumbaa

Perfect hat for JB

16. pumbaa

Wells fargo pulling sponsorship

2024 will be the last year of the wells Fargo championship. Wonder who the new sponsor will be or if quail is out of rotation
  17. pumbaa

Are you a Macy's parade watcher?

I never cared much but my wife grew up with it and now my son loves it every year. So are you a parade watcher? I never cared as I was in marching band and always marched in the local parades, I also matched in the Macy's parade my junior year of high school.
  18. pumbaa

Push cart for juniors

Anyone have experience with a good pushcart for juniors? My son will be entering tournaments and they just walk so I am looking something to get him. Transport size isn't a huge issue as I have a pickup but size and weight for a 10 year old is a concern.
  19. pumbaa

Shoes brands 2024?

What shoe brands are you looking to see what they drop in 2024? I want to see if puma drops something to compete with the alphacat. I want to see what else Nike drops Dark horse for me is new balance I really want to see what they can do.
  20. pumbaa

Favorite underrated/hated brand

What brand do you think makes good products could be clubs, bags, and so on that gets hated on on is just underrated and under the radar?
Back