Search results for query: *

1. ScotchGolfer

What positves are you taking from your last round?

Pacing out putts this year has really improved my lag putting, distance control. Starts on the practice green with pacing out 10 steps and hitting to that distance, then 5 steps. Two bad shots (including hitting a tree) followed by two good shots, can still result in a par!
  2. ScotchGolfer

Do you play anything “off brand”?

OnOff 2015 Kuros irons. (Just purchased a second set.). Fourteen RM 4 wedges.
  3. ScotchGolfer

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Srixon ZX 7 wood on sale. Going back to 7W. After a round and driving range time, I think we are going to get along just fine! (Until we don’t of course. Lol) I believe my swing is better suited to woods than hybrids In that spot. And I thought the Srixon fairways were kind of under-rated and...
  4. ScotchGolfer

Idiot of the YEAR!!!!

I know that’s tough, but try not to be too hard on your self…we’ve all been there, in one way or another.
  5. ScotchGolfer

Pick your Bag Boy Nitron

Either all lime or grey with lime green
  6. ScotchGolfer

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

The Fourteen wedges are excellent! (and pretty!) I have 50* and 56*H. Light black plating. 56* is so good out of bunkers.
  7. ScotchGolfer

Favorite Headcover Sites

Seamus - Driver, fairways, hybrids Best Grips - very nice putter cover
  8. ScotchGolfer

Garsen Grips, who plays them, what model & why that model

The original grip was the Cobra/Lampkin Sinkfit Straight Connect. Like someone mentioned, I like the way the Max helps position the elbows.
  9. ScotchGolfer

Garsen Grips, who plays them, what model & why that model

I play Garsen Max. I am really liking it so far. Putting was(is) a bit of a weakness, but I feel I’ve been putting much better since putting it on my Supernova. Especially helped me with short putts. Now I am gaining much more confidence. I like that it helps me position my hands properly and...
  10. ScotchGolfer

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Going with John Rahm again
  11. ScotchGolfer

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Fourteen wedges 50* and 56*H. (Just arrived.) Absolutely love these wedges! (Just two games so far. Honeymoon period? - I don't think so. Spent some time chipping, pitching etc and loved the improved control I felt.) Well worth the cost I think. Obvious the grooves on the old ones limited...
  12. ScotchGolfer

Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

John Rahm RH 10.5* Regular flex
Back