Search results for query: *

1. Pokeslice

Your favorite cover by a band/singer

Johnny Cash Hurt Gods gonna cut you down Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Pokeslice

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

The Stanford study is interesting if the results hold true with the other testing studies out there it might be time to reassess how to handle this. If the death rate is 50-85 times lower than what is reported it puts it right around the death rate for the flu. Then when you look how...
  3. Pokeslice

What do you remember from your "career round?"

Mine happened a couple of weeks ago in the first men’s club event of the year. I hadn’t touched the clubs in a couple of months so wasn’t expecting much going in, I was just happy to get out. We started on 10 and I hit the ball fairly well on the first 9 but made a couple of short game bogies...
  4. Pokeslice

NEWS The USGA Distance Insights Project

Just read the highlight points and am glad to see the governing bodies finally take a stand on this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Pokeslice

Worst movie ever you had to see?

The shape of water I think it won a bunch of awards but it got super weird and hard to watch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Pokeslice

Longest Par 5 You've Played

773 at TPC Colorado Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Pokeslice

2019-2020 College Football Thread

The sec is the most overrated conference in the country Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Pokeslice

Pokeslice WITB

I've been meaning to do this for awhile but finally brought the clubs in to clean them, so here it is. GBB Epic SZ 9.0 +1/N Fujikura pro green 72X Taylormade R15 3hl Fujikura speeder 665 S Callaway Apex UT 21 KBS tour v Srixon 945 4-P TT DG S300 Cleveland rtx3 50,54 TT DG wedge...
  9. Pokeslice

Pokeslice's swing project

So I've been wanting to clean my swing up for about a year now, but have put it off due to not wanting to put in the range time needed. This spring though I am committed to putting in the overdue work and getting my swing to where I want it to be. Many of my swing issues have to do with my...
  10. Pokeslice

#THPCallOut JP_CO I'm calling you out! #TheGauntlet preview!

JP, Jester, John, whatever you are going by these days it's game time. JP will be representing #TeamJrod and I will be representing #TeamFinley in #TheGauntlet so this should provide a nice little preview for the event the following weekend (and by preview I mean a Finley victory). Date and...
  11. Pokeslice

I have the shanks please help!

Hi I have been reading the site for a while and really enjoy it. So I finally felt like I was starting to turn a corner in my golf swing over the winter where in the limited rounds I played I had some of the best ball striking i've ever had. But now that spring has rolled around I caught the...
Back