Search results for query: *

1. F

bunker technique with Smart sole sand wedge or Callaway sure out

For fathers day I got a Smart Sole sand wedge I know its supposed to make bunker play easier, but I am wondering the best way to use it Treat it like a chip shot out of the bunker? or V shaped swing and blast it out. Help from someone who uses one of these wedges please.
  2. F

Ping i230 irons for a 16 handicapper

Last year I got rid of irons 4-7 and replaced them with Hybrids. Great move helped me out. Now I am left with wanting to purchase 8-UW in the i230 line I feel like I shouldn't have difficulty handling them since they are short irons. I don't like the big G430's Anyone in my handicap range tried...
  3. F

Dealing with wrist tendonitis

Had it for quite awhile now looking for the best way to get some relief and still be able to play. I have a lot of club functions in the next 45 days so I can't take time off now. not a huge amount of pain when I am playing but the evening after not so good. Any thoughts?
  4. F

Cobra F9 or Speedzone users with lite(senior) shaft

What lite shaft are you using Is your transition fast at the top or a smooth swinger?
  5. F

Rider cup 2020

Looking to go to the Rider cup next year would like to buy a complete package, hotel,tickets transportation Has anyone used Prime Sports or any suggestions on who to use. thanks
  6. F

Rain gear

Looking for some decent rain gear prefer shorts and jacket combo don't like the long pants if my legs get wet it is OK any suggestions?
  7. F

Grand Cypress

Looking to do a buddies trip first weekend of May at Grand Cypress does anyone have any contacts?
  8. F

golf trip games

We have eight guys going on a buddy trip for four days Looking for ideas on games we can play In the past we have done partners best ball scramble and low net, any ideas would be appreciated.
Back