Search results for query: *

1. T

Cobra AEROJET Irons

Has anyone compared the Aerojet to the pxg 0211 irons? And also , any feedback on how the older F8 irons compare to both as well?
  2. T

Short list irons for me to Demo

Thanks and all the feedback very much appreciated
  3. T

Are you still loving the ltd‘s and what were your previous irons?
  4. T

How are you finding these now? And any regrets?
  5. T

What’s in your bag and your handicap

interested in what’s in golfers bags and the golf handicap you play to?
  6. T

Takomo 101 vs Ram FX77

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the Takomo 101 and the Ram FX77? physically side by side and distance? also Interested on any sort of feed back on both, and anything similar. cheers
  7. T

Hat Game - do you have it?

I’ll hijack this a touch Does anyone know where you can get a golfing trilby , fedora or reasonable style short brim hat?
  8. T

Stock Market & Retirement Planning

To Luchnia Thanks for the info. i would also assume no debts , own your own home and vehicle etc.... Given that I believe the cost of living, particularly out of the main cities, is relatively low to other countries, the 5-10 grand would appear to cover a wide spectrum of lifestyles 🙂
  9. T

Stock Market & Retirement Planning

I understand it’s speculative and very dependent on each couple. in the US, what amount is required at retirement for a couple to live a comfortable retirement?
  10. T

Kayaking

Can people please send thru some pics of their various rigs? curious what people have.
  11. T

Knee replacement best swing ?

Just have had the left knee replaced , had the right done a few years ago. still rehabbing, but very interested on peoples thoughts and experiences, on the best swing type / methodology, after this sort of surgery. obviously looking at the stress side of twisting and loading. Also welcome any...
  12. T

After your knee replacement (forward leg) can you still swing as well as before surgery?

Razaar, I may have to investigate the Snead swing in a little more detail 🙂
  13. T

After your knee replacement (forward leg) can you still swing as well as before surgery?

Mach2, was the second knee replacement on the left, a result of the golf? or were other issues more prevalent?
  14. T

as I'm also going down that track, curious as well for any feedback. including any golf swings that help reduce the stress on the knee's?
  15. T

Standing Up at impact

Bring this up again as I would also be interested in drills for this
  16. T

Standing Up at impact

What did you do to stop , or correct the issue?
  17. T

Earning incomes in retirement

Does anyone, and I would assume many, spend part of their retirement day working on the stock markets or something similar, to enhance their finances?
  18. T

Zack Allen thoughts?

Has anyone had any experience with zack Allen and his ballstricking blueprint ?
  19. T

ping I200 v maltby TS2

has anyone been able to make a comparison between the ping I200 and malty TS2 irons. Visually, size comparison and performance?
  20. T

ping I200 with ust mamiya recoil es780 distance loss?

HellO Gents I have recently picked up a set of used ping I200's 4 to pw, with the recoil es 780 f3 smacwrap shafts, from ebay. This is the first time I have ever tried graphite shafts, as I usually use a reg flex steel. First session on the range was a real struggle, particularly getting used...
Back