Search results for query: *

1. bryanys

FT: Taylormade p770 trade for p750

Hi all. I have an excellent condition set of Taylormade P770 irons, 4-AW, with Nippon NS PRO Modus 105 steel shafts. Played one round with them. My buddy Who's using the P750's, he and I switched for the back 9 and I fell in love with them. So I'm looking to trade for the P750 irons...
  2. bryanys

Looking for an Odyssey #5

Hey all. How is everyone. So, I have a weird search I'm doing. Not necessarily weird, but pretty random. I'm in search of the #5 model of Odyssey. I'm currently rocking an Odyssey Protype 2. I'd like to have a mallet along with my blade. Looking for a #5 black series, protype, works, etc. If I...
  3. bryanys

Psi tour vs apex pro, need opinions

Hey all, good evening from a warm socal night. Sorry to you guys on the east coast. I have a question where any and all input is greatly appreciated. I've been playing the psi tour irons for about six months. I grew comfortable with them after some time. I previously played the rsi tp irons and...
  4. bryanys

Taylormade Factory Store & The Kingdom (Camarillo & Carlsbad)

Hi all, hope everyone had a safe and happy Easter!! Question for the THP guys and gals, Here in Socal, in the Camarillo, there is a Taylormade Factory Store at the Camarillo Premium Outlets. Looking at their store on Yelp, I see that they carry clubs and apparel. Has anyone here had the...
  5. bryanys

Socal golf anyone??

Hi all, how is everyone? Hopefully, everyone had a great week and are planning a great Halloween!! I do sincerely apologize if this thread has been overdone, since most recently, you guys did a Norcal vs Socal meet, but I'm looking to play and meet some fellow THP guys on here. I usually play...
  6. bryanys

Taylormade MC or RSI TP irons, help??

Hey all, happy Friday!! Just finished another long day with Big Red and before I go to bed, I needed some input from my THP buddies. So last year to mid this year, I played the 2014 Taylormade MC irons with the Speedpockets. Coming from the previous generation TP MC with the screw, I figured...
  7. bryanys

Tell me about your wedges

Hi all, how is everyone on this wonderful Tuesday? Question for you guys: how and why did you choose the wedges in your bag? For me, I've played TM wedges for an extensive period of time. From the RAC all the way up to the Tour Preferred. I have yet to try the EF wedges, I am curious to know...
  8. bryanys

JDM fans?

Hi all, happy thursday!! After tinkering with different sets of clubs, I went back and will stick with Fourteen Golf. I'm playing the LE 10 irons and absolutely love them. I played the Fourteen TC 550 irons before and love the feel that Fourteen feels. I am also using a Fourteen CT 112 driver...
  9. bryanys

Golf grips

Hey everyone, happy Monday, I hope everyone is doing well. Outside of my coach and regular playing partners, I respect and take into consideration the opinions of you guys here on THP. Thanks for always being honest and direct whenever I post a new topic. I sincerely appreciate all of you, who...
  10. bryanys

Adidas/Taylormade

Hey all, how's everyone? Hope everyone is having a great week and staying cool in this scorching summer!! So today I read a story about Adidas/Taylormade and the potential that Adidas wants to dump the golf division of their company. Apparently, sales have dropped 26% and according to the...
  11. bryanys

Scratch Golf

Hey all, thanks for reading my post, hope everyone is doing well. I'm kind of at that point in my golf life, where I no longer want to be loyal to a specific brand. If I were sponsored by a golf company would be one thing, but at this point, I'll use what best performs for me. Kinda Ryan Moore...
  12. bryanys

Ian Poulter rocking Titleist??

So hey all, due to my crazy, wonderful schedule in the wireless industry, I am limited to watching the PGA tourneys on replay. So tonight, I see that the third round of the Honda was rain delayed and they replayed the second round. As I was watching, I see one of the players I like, Ian Poulter...
  13. bryanys

Fourteen Golf? What do you know?

Hi all,thanks for reading and hopefully responding. I've been a fan of Fourteen Golf for quite sometime now and have experimented with their RM series of wedges. Probably will be doing some more experimenting with the brand, I'm really happy with the clubs. I'm using their irons and will...
  14. bryanys

Taylormade or Callaway?

Hey all, happy Friday!! I remember doing a poll here on THP on which manufacturer you would love to be sponsored by. If I remember correctly, Callaway was the leader. Question for you guys, are you more of a fan with Callaway or Taylormade? Why so? From the clubs to balls, to even the gloves...
  15. bryanys

Japanese vs American forging

Hey all, happy Friday!! Got a question for y'all, mcrobertsjmac32 and jaysfan, you two have been very insightful in my couple of forums, would love your feedback too. Japanese forging versus american forging. Now I've heard that the feel of a Mizuno or Fourteen or Srixon is so much more softer...
  16. bryanys

Snedeker motivation

Hi all, so earlier last week, I posted a thread regarding going back to old clubs. Thanks to all that gave their input, I wholeheartedly appreciate it. So I was tinkering with my 2014 TM TP MC irons, with an old set of Srixons and an old set of 2011 TM TP MC irons. Needless to say, I felt more...
  17. bryanys

Honest opinion

Hey all, I would like to reach out to you guys here on THP. I need an honest opinion on iron sets, which unfortunately has become an issue for me recently. All opinions are welcomed and I thank you guys for taking the time out and helping, cheers!! So I currently use the 2014 TM Tour Preferred...
  18. bryanys

Taylormade ghost fontana 72 milled face?

Hey all. Just like the title reads, I picked up a putter today and rather than having the normal pure roll insert, I has a milled face, reminiscent of the older kia ma putters. The guy at my local shop said that it was used as a trade in. I swooped it up after putting with it. A lot softer...
Back