Search results for query: *

1. R

Smoking while playing

Last Wednesday, I was having a great day on my front nine that was cut short by wildfire. I don't have anything against smokers, but according to the firemen, only possible cause would be someone throwing away a cigarette. This is so irresponsible..... Luckily, I heard only a relatively small...
  2. R

What is your favorite wedge sole grind/design?

Recently I am really liking the ATV sole on TM Hi Toe wedges. I think it's fantastic for all sorts of shots - except full shots which I don't take with my 60 degree. I had the original TM ATV wedges which were fine when the face was square but not really great for opening up the face, but...
  3. R

MRC OT Tour Iron shafts

Did not see any posts about the OT Tour iron shafts from MRC. These look awesome and it is now installed in my 6i(MP18 Fli-Hi) for testing. Looking to lower my ball flight a little from original OT iron shafts and Recoil 110 Protos. At address - no distraction, clean look Bottom graphics -...
  4. R

FS - SeeMore M7

SeeMore M7 in excellent condition, easily 8.5 out of 10. Stainless steel with aluminum insert. It feels really soft. This was my gamer for a couple years but I have moved on and it is time for this beauty to find a new home and get played. You can see some really minor scratches from use, but...
  5. R

FS - SeeMore OneCS

Rare SeeMore OneCS putter in mint condition, easily 9.5 out of 10. I believe this is the same head shape as the Nashville ONE SS Black that is selling for $395. However, this model is made with even softer carbon steel. Only rolled a few putts on indoor carpet. No scratches or blemishes and I...
  6. R

Dave Pelz's Secrets of Green Reading - Kickstarter campaign

I don't use his "methods" for putting or short game shots, but I like his analytical and "scientific" style of explaining things. Anyone interested in his new kickstarter campaign? He seems to think he found the Code to green reading, better than Aim Point and such. I might just make a pledge...
  7. R

Forward Putter Grips review

I don't think there is a review for this grip so.... I just got this grip installed on my putter last week. Not a lot of time but I wanted to share my experience with you as I think it is an excellent product and just what I have been looking for in a putter grip. Just a little bit about my...
  8. R

New Ben Hogan Equipment for 2016

Anyone excited about Ben Hogan Company's 2016 lineup? I received an email introducing their PTx irons, FT. Worth 15 hi irons and hybrids. I did not really care for their current FT Worth irons but their PTx irons sound interesting as well as their hybrids.
  9. R

My shaft before impact looks wrong! Please help!

Andy, I would like to know why I am doing this and how this affects my swing and accuracy. My shaft looks completely wrong. Is this because I am casting or slowing down during the swing? Here are videos of my swing with the driver. Thank you for your help.
  10. R

BackNine Legend Headcovers

Searched the forums but could not fine any information on Back Nine, so here is my quick take on their head covers. I was looking for a nice head cover for my 3 wood and found a good deal online for Back Nine head covers and decided to give it a try. I got the Legend series head covers and...
  11. R

Cobra S3 Pro Forged

I was wondering if anyone has experience they could share about this set of MB/MC irons. I had a chance to demo them yesterday and came away very impressed with the feel of these irons. I would even venture to say they were the softest feeling irons I have hit in the last two years. Pure buttery...
  12. R

How do I get higher smash factor with my driver?

I had a Bridgestone Ball Fitting today and had some interesting results. I looked at my smash factor and it's around 1.38. What factors affect smash factor and what can I do to increase it to somewhere around 1.45 or higher? To be more specific, here are my numbers off the launch monitor...
  13. R

Drills to feel solid impact and compression?

My wife is just starting golf and I would like to help her feel solid impact and compression. What would be a good drill for a complete beginner to ingrain this feel? Thank you for your help!
  14. R

Help with casting

Hi, I believe I am casting but would like to get your confirmation. Please take a look at my swing below: http://www.metacafe.com/w/5655228 I plan to do some impact bag drills but would like to know where I should position the impact bag. On my usual ball position or more towards the target...
  15. R

Hello from Los Altos California

I took up golf in 2001 so it has been 10 years already! However, I really became serious about it this year and my handicap is now down to about 95. Long way to go but I would like to play in the low 80s by next year so I will have to see. Wish me luck. I joined because of the great reviews...
  16. R

Just joined!

Hi All, I've been lurking and reading THP forever now! I love the information here. Anyway, since THP had a big influence on my recent spending (bought new putter, and hybrids...) spree, I decided to jump in. Look forward to reading everyone's posts and enjoying golf.
Back