Search results for query: *

1. hort22

WTB: TM Sim DHY

looking for a 19 degree 3 model
  2. hort22

WTB: Cobra driver shaft/shafts

looking for something to test on the range with my daughter...she has a senior flex shaft now and looking for something regular flex doesnt have to be top of the line shaft...just something different to test out. normal length is fine just need the myfly8 adapter
  3. hort22

WTB: Taylor Made driver shaft

looking for a lower torque shaft for my Sim Max driver to test out at the range...regular flex, mid to low launch
  4. hort22

WTB: Nike Origin putter

always wanted to try one of these putters if anyone has anything they would like to part with...prefer 34"
  5. hort22

Installed grip shorter

A few weeks ago i picked up a callaway rogue hybrid and it has a golf pride cp2 midsize wrap installed. I'm loving the club and the grip combo and am pondering the switch to midsize for everything. In the meantime i picked up one extra grip to regrip my other rogue and while looking at the...
  6. hort22

WTB: regular flex driver shaft TM adapter

looking for a regular flex driver shaft with a taylor made adapter installed. anyone got anything stitting around? the head is an Adams XTD so i think any taylor made adapter with the 12 settings should work.
  7. hort22

WTB: Cobra Driver Shaft Reg Flex

looking for a range session project if anyone has anything low launching in a reg flex to fit a cobra driver. EDIT: have recently acquired an adams xtd driver head and would also consider a low launch reg flex shaft with a taylor made adapter installed.
  8. hort22

WTB: Cobra Driver Shaft (MyFly8)

regular flex but nothing with a low kickpoint...anyone got anything?
  9. hort22

WTB: higher lofted driver

looking to test a second driver as an experiment and am the market for higher lofted driver. regular flex shaft will be fine and something maybe in the 12-14 degree range.
  10. hort22

WTB: Cobra F7 fairway wood

would like the 5-6 if anyone has anything.
  11. hort22

WTB: Ping G Hybrid 19 degree

regular flex shaft thanks
  12. hort22

WTB: X2 Hot 3/19 hybrid

RH shaft doesnt matter as im going to reshaft. PM me
  13. hort22

WTB: F7 fairway 5-6

anyone selling?
  14. hort22

putter swing weight question

hey guys i recently acquired a nike method mod 90 and looking to change the grip out. question is the stock grip is 58 grams and i am looking at a SS flatso 1.0 that weighs 85 grams. what will this do to the swing weight of the club?
  15. hort22

WTB: Stock Cobra Bio Cell Driver Shaft Regular

anyone still playing the bio cell driver have a stock regular flex shaft? the black PXV 5.5 thanks
  16. hort22

WTB: Driver shaft with bio cell adapter installed

anyone have any regular flex laying around with the bio cell adapter installed? also i suppose any myfly8 adapter would work?
  17. hort22

wtb: ping crossover 5

looking to test out a 24 degree ping crossover...anyone have anything?
  18. hort22

WTB: Cobra Bio Cell Hybrids

anyone got anything in the stock stiff shaft any loft will do for now...gonna do some testing. OP EDIT: either reg or stiff will do...also if you just have the hybrid head i would be interested in that as well.
  19. hort22

WTB: Ping G20 5 wood

18 degree stiff shaft in any condition.
  20. hort22

WTB: V-Series Heavenwood Stiff

missed out on the CPO 40% off sale a few weeks ago...anyone got a stock stiff shafted heavenwood lying around?
Back