Search results for query: *

1. ZenGolfer

Volvik Vista iV golf ball

I like orange golf balls. They are easier for me to see in the air and on the ground. But I like a ball that has tour quality spin. So, I was S.O.L. in the U.S.A. until this year, when Volvik started selling their Vista iV here in the states. I knew Volvik had a tour quality golf ball...LPGA...
  2. ZenGolfer

Ben Hogan gear at Wal-Mart

I noticed a full line of Ben Hogan shirts, shorts and long pants at my local walmart this week. There were about 8 or 10 styles of shorts and shirts for $16. Looked like pretty decent quality stuff. Has Callaway and Wal-Mart entered some deal on the Ben Hogan brand name? Or did Callaway sell...
  3. ZenGolfer

Cleveland Launcher 400 driver specs

I was recently given an old Cleveland Launcher 400 driver 9.5 deg. with the Cleveland Launcher Gold 55g shaft. The driver works well but the specs seemed a bit odd. I measured the driver weight at 315g, the length at 44.5 inches, but the swingweight at C4. I could not find any original specs...
  4. ZenGolfer

Grip sizing for .610 and .620 shafts

I am trying to find grips that will create a standard or slightly undersized grip for shafts that have a butt diameter of .610 or .620. These diameters seem fairly common for graphite shafts. The largest diameter grips I find have an inside diameter of .600. Using a .600 grip on a larger...
  5. ZenGolfer

Best overall iron design for different course conditions

As the drought continued this summer and fall here in southeast Texas, I found that for dry course conditions with only a thin layer of grass, my usual wide sole game improvement irons did not seem to get the job done. The club would not slide very well on the "turf" but would tend to bounce...
Back