Search results for query: *

1. Just_Hacking

For Sale Jones Co./KBS Utility Stand Bag

Definitely an orange color with the logo. The little patch is more of an orange/red.
  2. Just_Hacking

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Tour B XS 2. What do you think about Mindset? I like the idea. I usually have some type of mark on ball that I use to clear to focus on and the use to clear my thoughts with before I swing. This fits well with that. 3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball...
  3. Just_Hacking

Price drop to $135.00 shipped.
  4. Just_Hacking

Bump this...great bag for al the KBS fans put there.
  5. Just_Hacking

Price: $150.00 $135.00 shipped to Continental US. Brand new, never used Jones Company Utility stand bag. This bag has the KBS logo embroidered on the side. This is a rip stop type material made from 100% recycled material. 3 Way divider, 6 pockets, double strap with a rain cover. I kind of...
  6. Just_Hacking

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

Currently around a 16 handicap and I am right handed. I would be testing on course as well as on the range. Every possible that I would be able to incorporate trackman or other measuring devices to determine swing speed, balls speed, launch, etc. I recently added a TE Hot Launch 7 wood to...
  7. Just_Hacking

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

All great items, but the floppy disk ballmarker is awesome!!!
  8. Just_Hacking

The Masters is in a slump

I thought it was a lot of fun. Several in contention at the start of the round then there were at least 4 or 5 that had a shot entering the 2nd nine. Amen Corner took it's pound of flesh out of everyone, but Scottie who escaped with just a scrape. That is kinda what happens a lot there.
  9. Just_Hacking

Unofficial Masters Fantasy

I forgot to join the other day but I'm in now. I have Sheffler, Aberg, Cam Smith and Xander.
  10. Just_Hacking

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Best of luck to all that enter!! This, like all the Morgan Cups is going to be amazing I am sure!! I was really hoping to throw my name in the hat as well, but my court schedule conflicts with the dates...again!! Our court calendar for the year is finalized in November or December each year for...
  11. Just_Hacking

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Put me down for Scottie Scheffler!!
  12. Just_Hacking

Bridgestone Spring Break Georgia Capsule - Masters Themed

I am on the page right now pondering picking this up. I don't play the Tour B X (I am a XS or RXS guy), but this is tempting!! Very fun and a chance at a auto is pretty sweet as well.
  13. Just_Hacking

New RevCore Premium Stand Bag - Preview Images and Specs

Black font doesn't show up on my black background to well!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I really do like black golf bags though!!
  14. Just_Hacking

New RevCore Premium Stand Bag - Preview Images and Specs

Really digging that 14 way top in the black colorway!!!
  15. Just_Hacking

What's your 2024 Shoe?

So many great options right now. My favorites are the PAYNTR both spiked and spikeless. I am a big fan of the Puma Alpahcats as well.
  16. Just_Hacking

Your Last Chip In?

After a long drought I managed to chip in twice today. Once for par and once for birdie!! The birdie chip was probably one of my top chip ins ever due to the pin placement.
  17. Just_Hacking

ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series Preorder - A Golf Community Unlike Any Other

Yeah, make it an XL. Like someone else said, bigger is better than smaller!! Thanks!!
  18. Just_Hacking

ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series Preorder - A Golf Community Unlike Any Other

Had to snag one of these as well!! Great design by @jdtox !! EDIT: I orderd up a size from a medium to a large, but I am starting to wonder if I should have gone XL. I am kind of between a medium and a large t-shirt right now. Is it too late to change it to XL @GolferGal
Back