Search results for query: *

1. dwal64

Looking For Testers: Callaway Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X Golf Balls

I am currently playing the ERC soft Triple Trac. Been playing this ball all season so far. Also have the Chrome Soft in the bag as well. I have been doing a lot of searching the past couple of seasons for a ball that fits my game. Callaway balls definitely come out on top. The distance and feel...
  2. dwal64

Do you have an off-season?

Depends on the winter weather up north here. Our winters are so up and down temp wise now that I try to play at least one round each month of the year. I am heading out to day for a round. Supposed to be back up to 47 today. We also have a place here in town that has four sims so that makes it...
  3. dwal64

Do you play a standard lentgh driver or shorter?

One of the guys I play with is a 1 handicapper and hits it crazy long. I am very comfortable hitting the Burner but it is quite old and I am seeing a new driver in my near future. It just gets so crazy with all the articles and videos. Thanks for all the comments! Sounds like I definitely need...
  4. dwal64

Thanks! Excellent advice! I am currently hitting a 9.5 degree Burner 09 with standard length. Some extra distance would be nice.
  5. dwal64

So your 6'-2" and 1/2" longer than standard. I am right at 6' so that's some good info. Thanks
  6. dwal64

Thanks! I have found some of the conversations really interesting and helpful! Glad to be here!
  7. dwal64

My first post on here and if it has been approached already I apologize. I am a double digit handicapper, 55 years old with a slower swing speed. According to several articles I have read it is said to get better distance and straighter ball flight I should be using a shorter length driver...
  8. dwal64

Would You Do Your Own Club Work?

I enjoy re-gripping my own clubs and have done it for the last couple of years. Choosing the grips and the removing the old ones, prepping and placing the new ones on. Fun to say the least and nice to know I did it. I would love to learn more about club work just for my own satisfaction.
  9. dwal64

The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Where do I get more information about this?? Getting good reviews on here.
  10. dwal64

How Cold is to Cold?

The guys I golf with try to get at least one round in each month during the winter. We have played in snow and ice at times which, looking back now, was rather crazy. I have never damaged a club in the cold weather but that does not mean I didn't worry about it. At one point I had two sets of...
Back