Search results for query: *

1. G

McCabe vs. Harpth Hills - Nashville Golf

I need a course recommendation for a bachelor party outing for Friday, August 28. 5-6 guys of whom 3 play and 3 don't. We will need some rentals and looking for best bang for the buck over quality of the course.
  2. G

Wasatch Mountain (Park City, UT)

Does anyone have recommendations in and around Park City? I am going to a conference there this weekend. Last year, we play the Muni and this year we are discussing playing Wasatch Mountain (30 min away) as an on our own excursion. Has anyone played this track or does anyone have other...
  3. G

Custom Golf Tees

Do folks have a recommendation for which site is best to order custom golf tees? I'm getting married in November and my fiancée has placed these on my to-do list for the groomsman golf outing the day before the wedding as part of the invitation for it. Yes, I did well. Sent from my iPhone...
  4. G

Greenbrier

I'm taking my first trip to The Greenbrier next weekend with my fiancee for a conference. Playing Old White one day, does anyone have tips for Old White and/or recommendations on another course there for a second day of golf. Old White is a bit pricey to play more than one round.
  5. G

Wilson Duo

Has anyone found a better value than the Wilson DUO? I just stocked up on overruns at less than $10/dozen. I hit this ball as well as I do the the e6 and the DT/Solo. I'm a beginner but finally found a ball I like at a price point that doesn't make me think about not shanking it when I see...
  6. G

FS/FT LinkSoul Short Par 4 Box

For sale or trade: NWT in Bag Mist Linksoul shirt (large) NWT in Bag Navy Linksoul shorts (36) http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/18/d87bf17e60e6e8ca4828dd56f8c59722.jpg I ordered a classic box and this outfit is a bit edgy for my taste (Peter Millar etc.) Will to sell for $40 plus shipping...
  7. G

Torrey Pines

I'm in La Jolla for a conference. Is it worth $120 to play twilight last minute at Torrey Pines? I'm leaning yes but wondering if anyone has thoughts otherwise. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. G

Peter Millar US Open Scripting

I assume this is Peter Millar's US Open Scripting as it is on their site under a tab entitled, "The Pros Take on Washington." http://www.petermillar.com//men/men-collections/at-the-majors I would take every shirt in this lot as I'm sure many others would do the same. In my opinion, the summer...
  9. G

SKLZ Grip and Tempo Trainer

I've been having issues with my follow through and as a beginner continue to struggle with consistently having the right grip stance after a good lesson and the Hogan book. Has anyone tried the SKLZ Grip and Tempo Trainer or am I better off with the Gold Flex/Orange Whip?
  10. G

Wilson Titanium Core Plus

These balls were a steal on amazon prime (less than $0.30 per ball). They feel weird in the hand and I am debating whether to try them in a round today or if they are garbage and if I'm better off just using them for practice. Has anyone played them? The cover feels plastic-like and the...
  11. G

Patrick Rodgers

I watched Patrick Rodgers on about 3 holes on both Saturday and Sunday at Quail Hollow as well as on the range and was super impressed. He'll be a good pro. Also, he has one of the sweetest bags on tour - a custom Nike Colts bag that is straight up money.
  12. G

GolfTec

Has anyone had success with GolfTec indoor lessons? I did a 10 minute demo while enjoying a long lunch meeting at the Wells Fargo today in Charlotte. I wasn't crazy about hitting the fake ball off the mat, but loved the analytics and video feedback. I'm a beginner and need help getting into...
  13. G

Which Bag

TGW has a great deal going on - Extra 20% off, $20 gift card, and free shipping... I'm in need of a new bag... Does anyone have recommendations on the following: 1. :adidas: AdiZero Stand - 3.8 lbs, 4 way top...
  14. G

TEST

Testing out my new signature
  15. G

McIhenny Shorts

I bought a pair of these awesome shorts on vacation at Linville CC, stained them, and can't find them anywhere for purchase online. Does anyone have a lead on where I can buy some new pairs of these awesome shorts?
  16. G

L2 Putter

I saw a bizarre L2 standing putter in the proshop. Almost tested it, but opted not to. It seemed to fix alignment issues on the mat. Has anyone played a round with it?
  17. G

Favorite Pro Shop Brand

I am getting partial to the Peter Millar Summer Comfort, however the Fairway Greene Tech when available is too good of a deal sometimes to pass up. Agree/Disagree?
  18. G

As a kid, my mom, dad, and grandfather did everything possible to get me to play. I dumbly picked baseball, basketball, and tennis. Now, I'm 31 and after not playing a round in my 20s, have taken the game up in my 30s - for social and business reasons. Looking for tips and equipment deals as...
Back